I've lost weight and just wondering where do I think ill need improvements? Be nice okay I know I have strechmarks?

Ive lost weight and just wondering where do i think ill need improvments.? Be nice okay I know i have strechmarks?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got a little bit of a belly that could use flattened and toned but otherwise you look awesome

• I think you're looking at the wrong picture or need your eyes examined.

• @GirlsLie

Okay thats your opinion. You get a whole little square to share it. Im just expressing mine okay?

• I thought there was a comment box for a reason...

What Guys Said 21

• Higher self-esteem?

Your body shape is going to catch guys' eyes, no worries there ;p If you're self-conscious about your stretch marks (you do indeed have a collection) remember not all guys find them unattractive (I think my partner's are pretty), not all guys who don't find them attractive care, and most guys will like the rest of the way you look.

• You gotta be fishing...

• I have no idea what u looked like before... but ur body doesn't look like it needs any more weight loss.

When did u get the belly piercing?

• You look really good! , only improve things that you feel need to be. From my perspective you are fine the way you are.

• WOW, YOU HAVE a lot OF STRETCH MARKS

• And you have a lot of nerve, get over yourself and fix your Caps Lock key.

• No shit sherlock she did state it in her decription. Idiot.

• asker why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

• Nonsense, improvements I think you look fine.
    Sure you have stretch marks, so what your body still looks good

• Your body looks fantastic!! Very sexy.

• you look pretty dam good to me, stretch marks and all

• You look fabulous the way you are

• You look fantastic

• Wow... I'm impressed... very nice midsection and breasts

• Wow sexy body. You don't need to improve anything. I love your belly the most

• Lookin' so hot mamacita...
    I don't know if any improvements could be made to perfection

• Couldn't give a shit about the strechmarks, you look good, nice boobs.

• Good looking. :D

• voooovvv very big breasts

• Your body is amazing. You are trim and have a nice set of breasts. You are also not other people, so you don't need compare yourself to them.

• Wow your body is very gorgeous, I would not care at all about the stretch marks we got a hottie here.

• Absolutely beautiful and any logical guy would appreciate the fact that you motivated yourself enough. If you're still worrying about stretch marks then use some scar removal cream. I grew close to a foot in one year and I got marks all along my back and I use the stuff cause I'm worried people think that my parents abuse me (they don't), and I model.

• Would smash hard

• You are absolutely fine now.

Even if you stop working out.

But keep working out.

Those boobies are soo squishy, Wow can i grab them? 😉😍

What Girls Said 7

• Girl, your shape makes me jealous. You're perfectly hourglass and I think you're beautiful. If you stopped now, I would see nothing wrong with your body.

• You look great and congratulations on your weight loss.

Those stretch marks are nothing by the way, a lot of people get the white kind and I don't see the big deal at all.

• I don't think you really need much "improvement" at all. Maybe tone your core a bit more but that's it. Also, your boobies are amazing. I am strawberry jelly right now. My boobs were tiny even when I was overweight T_T

• I think you look perfectly fine. Also, I think I have the same hip dips as you.

• Honestly, I think you look perfectly fine. However if there is anything that I'd recommend would be ab workouts to help tone up the stomach and make those stretch marks look less prominent!

• I don't think there is anything to improve.

• You look really amazing, I wish I had your stomach!