If a girl has large breasts does the side boob thing look good or do you think it's nasty?

I have big boobs and I was just curious because I think the look is kinda cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, it's all about being situation-appropriate, but assuming the situation IS appropriate, and assuming the breasts in question are in decent shape (which by the way does NOT mean they need to be miraculously immune to gravity if they're large, girls always seem to see 'sag' where there is none!), it looks 10/10 fantastic! :)

Depending on the top/dress/situation it can look sexy as hell or cute, and it always looks extremely confident and a little daring - very attractive qualities. Anyone with half a brain knows it can be a bit scary for any girl with larger breasts to go out without a bra - to go as far as the 'side boob' look takes real bravery - any girl up for that gets my vote, any day! :)

Oh and one final thing - Anne Hathaway (see picture below)... God alive that woman's beautiful, and anyone who can say side boob can't be classy after seeing that pic, sorry, totally lost me. mmmmm!! :)

What Guys Said 9

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEHHlGNUiB8

It's the law.
    Also... bewbs.

• I see nothing unattractive about the look of side boobs no matter if the boobs in general are big or small.

• Yeah it looks nice, I'm kinda indifferent about it, not a big deal but yes big titties are always a positive

• I love big boobs and side boob is a big turn on but what really drives me crazy is underboob

• Underboob is hot, I definitely agree! :)

• Not sure what does that look like?

• "Large breasts" and "nasty" appearing in the same sentence. Didn't think that could happen.

• I Love It , Side Boob Looks Sexy , Slutty & Classy

• Uh obviously they look amazing! Hah!

• I personally dont like bigger than C but Id imagine guys who like bigger like that

What Girls Said 6