Are long legs still noticeable on a girl who's average height?

I'm average height (like 5and a half feet tall) but my legs are longer than my torso (I don't know the exactly length, but my knee alone goes up to my nose when I pull my leg back) and they often get me comments and stares. I'm not even very tall, why do my legs seem to be my most popular feature? xD

0|1
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pretty sure legs are typically longer than the torso.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm 5ft 0.5" no. 5'5" maybe, depends how long you are talking about.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Long legs are still noticeable 0l

0|0
    0|0
  • Legs hahah is the second most viewed part of body by guys in a girl. I appreciate your question. Guys imagine a lot with it

0|0
    0|0
    • What does that mean?

• Nothing ot offend but most guys look at girls features which starts from face body and legs. And guys to get turned on with legs too. just an example you are at a bar facing your back to me I would look at your body and sooner I will look at your legs even thou you are average height and most guys like average height girls hope I answered your question

• Guys like legs. The more legs (in proportion) the more they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I love long legs how long are they inseam>?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I personally like long legs. But I also have longs legs so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally like long legs on a girl. Long and shapely is very attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah it's noticeable. Check out Sarah Hyland who is even only 5'2 with long legs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know im 5 foot 7 and i have long legs and im not even tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. It's about the proportions so it doesn't matter how tall someone is. If the legs are longer than the torso, people will notice even if the person in question is only 1 foot.

0|1
    0|0