I want to get a belly piercing, but I don't think it'll look good with my chubby stomach should I wait till I get a flat stomach?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wait until the 12th of Never.

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll look good. Like really good actually

What Guys Said 4

• Just don't get one... they look awful...

• Go ahead and get it , you wasn't put on this planet to believe in what others think , if you want something go get it

Personal I think it would look good

• Do what you want when you want (i. e. NOW!) but still work for improvment.

• Yes, belly piercing on a chubby stomach will look like a beast with a nose ring.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, you need to lose weight and get toned a little.

• I wouldn't. It wouldn't look good with that shape belly button.

• for those who already made a comment saying you shouldn't, did you even see her stomach?
    to me, belly perceing will always make bellies look better, so go for it, maybe THIS will later on motivate you to lose more weight, especially when you decide to do it for your own health.
    so GO FOR IT ;)

• I think almost anyone can rock a belly piercing, they're just such a cute way to adorn the body :D
    Who the heck cares if your stomach is flat if you want it go for it

• wait please.. not to be rude but damn I've never seen a body so tiny with a bigger stomach.

• Ew wtf ignore this girl you have a curvy figure with a very slim waist, a piercing would look awesome @asker