What do you think of tomboys?

I am the definition of tomboy. I love sports, gaming, I dress in ripped jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers and a big hoodie. I rarely wear makeup (but I have long eyelashes so it looks like i'm wearing mascara) and I don't do my hair (except brush it, of course) The town I live in is full of girls who love to dress up and wear a ton of makeup, so I kind of feel out of place.
Is it wierd? Do you perfer girls who do their makeup and hair and dress girly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, i really understand where you are coming from. My only advice to you is that you should never change who you are for anyone. If you love those things that's fine. I think its great that you are who you are. Look i am definitely not going to lie to you, but some guys look for more traditional "girly" girls. But don't put yourself down because you feel out of place. I don't actually like when girls use tons of makeup. My wife actually loves to play soccer and initially when we dated she tried to hide that fact thinking it might push me away. But i loved her heart more than anything else, so just hang in there and BE YOURSELF.

What Guys Said 9

• I like how tomboys act and dress
    they'll probably share even more interests
    with a guy, than a girly girl would.

But I'm going even further, and saying
    my preference, is probably more in line with "half tomboys"(made up word, yeah)
    who mix it up, and dress in a half-half manner.

Kind of difficult to explain it
    but something like this:
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/13zs78.jpg

But overall, tomboys are more guy friendly
    than girly girls are, as I see it.

• You sound awesome actually. Just like anything else, different people like different things so im sure some of these guys are going to say they dont but me personally, i think your prabably a good looking chick.

• Never been too much into the girls who put so much into fashion and makeup. They just seem to be their own little world, a world that is completely alien to mine, and one that I don't really want to be a part of. The girls I've been attracted to always had a tomboy vibe.

• Nah I don't care
    Girls are girls
    If she'll love me then nothing else matters 😊👌

• Personally I love girly girls because every woman I've spoken to or seen are more manly then men.. I haven't found a 'girly girl' in my life and don't understand why woman are more manly then men.

• You're a treasure just the way you are, I don't prefer the girls that over do it. I'd rather they put more effort into having a cool personality.

• I prefer you.

• I LOVE TOMBOYS!

• I like girls. Period. I have types and preferences but only as far as physical traits go. Go example: I like the physical traits of Asian/pacific island girls. Whether they are girly girls of tomboys is not going to matter to me. Either extreme or any mix of the two would be fine with me as long as she's Asian and looks off that race with those features and attributes.

What Girls Said 4

• That description is pretty accurate for me too.

• sounds just like me. Except the Ripped jeans part haha. Tomboys Rule :) sorry im in a great mood.

• I think they are cool..

• I like them.