How would you rate my body?

How would you rate my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lay off the snacks and McDonald's. You will feel so much better. 5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot, especially the top half. You could work on toning your legs and losing some extra stomach fat but otherwise you have beautiful hair, and a lovely skin tone that looks great in red.

What Guys Said 65

• chillin d00d

• Ok, I can't do it with just one number...

Hair - 9. How i love dark brown or black stright hair. Sexy.
    Boobs - 10. Those look soft, firm and what a great great size. Love the top on you as well. Perfectly framed. Can't stop looking at it actually.
    Midsection - 7 Could use a little toning of the stomach. Do love the curves though and you have a great shape underneath. Go with water and cut out soft drinks or even diet soft drinks. You will be surprised.
    Legs - 7. Pretty good shape and skin but need a bit of toning. Looks like those are a bit of a problem area.
    Arms - 9.
    Hands - 9. Long fingers, pretty nails from the ones I can see...
    Neck - 9 long and sexy

There you go. Overall - you do the math on the average. And honestly, unless I'm trying to rate the whole package - I don't even get past the boobs. Perfect and mesmorizing.

• Looks good, can tone up a bit. As you can see there are a bunch of horny dudes that think you're perfect here.

• okay I take it as offensive

• @dudegrt09 offended you shall be, if you pay attention it's usually the same dudes that say the same shit to every girl who post their pics in their bra and panties.

"PERFECT"
      "DON'T CHANGE"
      "10/10"

• haha don't know about other dudes but most of the time I'm saying "hot? not to me" or "not really my type", so like when I find someone worthy of appreciation I call that person hot/gorgeous/beautiful, ignoring minor flaws which we all have, you get me mate :D

• Well, I rate this body a 7, It look nice , But still a little bit fat.
    Let me show you what is a perfect body, Just like Bella Thorne's body

Bella Thorne's body is a perfect 10, That's the hot body to the core !

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b787ddae53.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c2be9f26d3.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f3af09c820.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3f469f85b2.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cfa3e63425.jpg

• I actually prefer @Asker's body. Miss Thorne's body looks too skeletal to me. I need more meat on the bone :-)
      Not that she is ugly...

• @JuicyBrain Oh man you know that's hurt, You hurting me at the sametime you hurt Bella too. Too much meat on the bone that called fat. But you love meat so that's ok with you, Not ok with me. Nope she's not ugly at all, She is a star and pretty enough !

• Yummy!! Looking good, girlfriend!!

• 5 out of 10.

• You look like a real woman. You have nothing -- nothing-- to complain about, and a lot to be happy with. I could go on about women that always think they are too thin or too fat, too short or tall, etc etc. You are f*ing gorgeous, and yet you're on here asking if your body is ok? I think you need to work on your self-confidence.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0af23315fd.jpg
    you have a 1950s body because back in the days they had bodies like this. your so lucky to have this kind of body

• no they didn't lol... Betty Grable measured 36-24-35. thats an hourglass abd this girl is pear shaped

• yeah I know... its just this girl is young and has a lovely figure up top but everyone doing this whole 'just love who you are' thing is wrong. if she is worried now then its time to act. no she is not fat by any means but some girls will just continue to eat rubbish and not work out when really she has cracking boobs and she is best off getting back to feeling slim and toned and at her best rather than have a worse place to start from down the line... I am someone who has had to lose weight from both areas of the spectrum and i was glad when i started to put my weight back on that people told me so i lost it easier.

Sorry asker, its nothing personal to you as you do have lovely boobs and i am very jealous of them... but I know what it is like to worry about how you look when you are naked or in your bikini and I think if you put in a little more work, you will see some results and feel super confident and sexy x

• @far2gud4u
      hmm i see what you mean there. but i think that she has nothing to worry about because here body is really good. if she feels comfortable this way then she's on the right track. but if she's not comfortable she can work on her body like you said😊

• out of 10? I'd give 7/10 - a bit above average.

• I guess just a perfect/10.

• You have a perfect body to my taste. I love that you have meat on the bone without being fat.

• Good with potential to be great.

But if your little muffin top was there because you have extremely good tastes in food? Then I wouldn't change a thing.

• Your body looks really beautiful and sexy I would rate it 10/10 your just way too hot.

• Probably like an 8/10

• Looks good

• I give you an 8-9, very sexy and curves thank god! An actual woman, for a change very refreshing to see. Thank you.

• Not bad at all! 7.8/10

• 8 out of 10

• This is really close to my ideal. 8.8/10

• You have a really hot body. I can't complain about anything.

• very sexy!

• looks nice why do you ask?

• I don't like to give numbers based on looks.
    You look good, really good.
    I can see past the imperfections you've got and I got to be honest I like the way you look

• 7 out of 10 possible for a 9 or even 10 with some toning

• Pretty hot

• My type (filler)

• get a big fat YES from me

• A solid "could be worse" body.

• Since I don't know how tall you are, a strong 8.

• It's good
    by the way your hair looks awesome 😍

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 14

• I'm not rating people but I think your lower body could use some toning up - any other than that it's fine :)

• you should work on your tummy and thighs..

• You are very enviable! Wish I had your figure! Pretty good in my estimation!

• Well, it's not the kind of body I'm attracted to but it's looking fine.

• That's exactly what I look like xD

• I think you've got the curves everyone's been talking about. I honestly would love to have your body type. Instead I "look like a twig" & can't gain shit -.- #Skinny Girl Struggles

• Very beautiful body.

• it looks fine dear

• looking good :)

• looks good to me

• 05/10 average.

• Tone your stomach and your body would be even better

• Solid 7.5/10

• 4 sorry!!!