Am I thick or fat (images included)?

im 14, 5'9" and i weigh about 190 lbs. i hate myself and my body and i think im absolutely hideous and disgusting. some people say im thick, some say im fat. i just want honest opinions please, just dont be rude. thanks.
am i thick or fat (images included)?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a beautiful Human, that's what you are. Don't subject yourself to what society thinks is right.

• thank you, society sucks haha. keep that attitude please, there needs to be more amazing people like you in this world

What Guys Said 19

• Face is pretty. Body needs toned. Get off the smartphone. Get a bike. Get out and exercise a bit. Find a riding buddy. It will do wonders.

You have the raw materials to be very pretty - just gotta put in some effort. Pretty face tho.

• I have two sons about your age, and they constantly ask me: what hell is wrong with good looking girls who are convinced they are ugly? I tell them it's always been this way. God forbid you have a curve or a slightly different proportion than some bony twig singer you idealize. I will give you that high school can be horribly unpleasant for anyone who doesn't conform to the ideal of beauty, but the usual reality is that 80% of people think they are the 5% of abnormally unattractive ones. It never stops either; my 45yo partner is convinced she is fat and should cover up, while she has a body most 28yo women would kill for. It is so incredibly frustrating for guys to love how a woman looks and to have her bitterly argue that he is wrong. Use what you have, and feel good about how it works.

• I wholefully agree with you. At first, it's cute, but after a while, you just feel like slapping sense into her and make her accept the fact that she's perfect to you !

• First of all, your face is so cute. But on the other side of thought, you're a bit thick, and your belly! You need to workout "sit up"

I like your bum short 😉

• You have some extra, but it could be worse, so no worries. Just do your best to stay healthier. Avoid sugary stuff.

• Neither. You have a little bit of baby fat, which you'll easily grow out of with a healthy lifestyle.

• Your a little on the chubby side (which isn't necessarily bad), but at least you aren't morbidly obese. Your body doesn't look all taht bad, but i can tell that you would have a good shape if you did trim a few lbs.

• You're a little pudgy, but you're actually really cute. Also nice slight under boob picture 👍. I mean you have a nice face, and so what if you're a little pudgy, skinny is overrated.

• Definitely very fat and what is up with all the scabs on your stomach? It's fine to not have perfect skin, but stop picking at it and make an appointment with a dermatologist

• on my opinion u have some fat to lose if u want.. but u have a really nice eyes and cute face... so yeah i not gonna lie u have so fat u can lose

• you look great, just a little fit of baby fat on the belly, which will go on it's own when you'll grow

• yes, you are.

• Yes, you are fat and VERY TALL. How do you date taller men, when you are that big? and when it is so hard to find men taller than you when you wear heels

• You have a strange obsession with hating tall women and asking how they date and shit. Some guys are into tall women.

• I'm as tall as you and never had a large dating pool because many guys think like you. Shorter women and taller men are the people who have a large dating pool, and if you're not one of those two you're basically shit outta luck. I was into shorter guys when I was single but nothing ever came of it when I asked them out. They admitted that height was an issue even though I never made it an issue. I moved on from it amd married a guy who is close to my height. I've been bashed and shamed just for being tall - you even did it to me a while ago on some other question.

Taking your bitterness out on people just because some chick treated you like shit in the past isn't helping anyone.

• Then how do I remove my bitterness? If I can't let it out on people?

• you look fine so no worries guys are gonna love you

• 10/10 Busty

• if thats all you look for in a girl step up your game fam, you ain't gonna get nowhere with a whore with a bad personality.. lmao

• I know,"fam".

• lmao sorry, im from the hood xD

• First of all You are very cute by face.. You need workout with abdominal area

• You're cute but you still have some more growing to do before the end of puberty

• Your Thick Girl Be Proud 😏🙀👀🙌🏼

• that's fat, probably you're from america, stop ""working out" on cellphone and start running, eat less and so on.

• Honestly I would consider you slightly overweight. Nothing too bad at all and if you wanted to lose the poundage you could do it easily. But I know many girls who are happy the way they are too cause it's really not bad at all.

What Girls Said 13

• Technically your BMI is in the overweight range, but thats a really crappy measurement of health, and you're only 14 so it's not even accurate. Please don't talk about your own body in such a negative way, whatever it looks like it's serving you very well. However I totally get the pressures you are feeling, and you can completely and healthily change your body if you want to! But you need to do it slowly and carefully so you don't mess up your metabolism and (possibly more importantly to you!!) end up with stretch marks/sagging skin. Personally, I think the Kayla Itsines bikini body guide is really good, but it can be hard at first if you aren't used to exercise. You can get it free if you good 'kayla itsines bikini body guide pdf' aha. Even just walking everyday with music, and maybe working up to jogging. Keeping active regularly, not just intensely every so often. But diet is more important, and I would recommend you research a high carb low fat vegan diet, which does sound extreme but just read about it, and if it doesn't seem right to you don't force yourself, but it really does to me. Your body functions off of glucose (from carbohydrates), so this is where most of our calories should come from, and fruit is the best source of this. As long as you eat animal products you will have to restrict your calories in order not to put on weight, but eating mostly fruit and vegetables and other plant based foods such as nuts, bread, pasta, chickpeas, beans, pulses etc you can eat as much as you like.

• First of all you need to seek professional help to work through your body issues. Your body is awesome and wonderful no matter how it looks and asking strangers on the internet about it isn't going to change the core issue you're having a problem with in yourself.

Second your shorts are super cute and they look very nice on you. I don't see anything disgusting at all. Now go talk to your parents about getting help.

• haha, yeah, thank you so much. i do get help, i have depression and anxiety, so i guess my low self esteem kinda goes along with that, it always has. thanks again for the honesty, it means a lot.

• Booo I know how those go. Just bring it up with your therapist next time you see them, okay? You're an awesome person and you deserve to see that in yourself too.

• you're thick with fat, but not fat. you would look really good if you worked out tho! you would be curvy and super sexy.

• Do you think a 14 year old should be worried about being "super sexy"?

• I think she means that super sexy is the wrong choice of words o_o

• @Bards probably a little much. haha!

• Your not fat :) just curvy

• Its fat, eh but can be easily fixed with cardio. Pretty girl~

• you are a bit thick and chubby.. but not fat.. you just need a little bit toning..

• Guys consider a thick girl one that has a pear shaped body, big butt and thighs and has a nice curve.

• Yeah you're overweight...

• Don't worry about the stretch marks or anything. They aren't bad and trust me you don't have much weight to lose if that's what you're going for. 170 is good for girls of our height, and you can even go lower. I liked my body at 160 (I'm 5'10) but recently got sick and couldn't eat for a week and now I'm 150

• First, you are pretty😊
    You are not fat. Thick is more like it😉

• Well Im gonna give my brutally honest opinion, to me you're fat. Not super fat, not obese, but still fat (even though I don't like that word).
    I'm European and around here you would definitely be considered fat. But you probs live in America where a lot of people are obese, so to them you're just "thick"...
    Nonetheless your BMI shows that you're overweight which is not healthy. You should lose some weight (but not too much either). Start exercising and try eating better (but not less !). You should try to lose weight now because it will be harder when you're older...
    Then again if you don't truly want to lose weight don't. Don't feel pressured to do anything, it's your body and you should be confident in it.
    PS : you're pretty and you've got amazing eyes and I love your hair, it seems so thick I'm jealous

• You shouldn't care what other people think, just be proud of your amazing personality and be happy about who you are, not what you look like.

• You're perfect. I say that because you aren't ashamed.

• You pull that weight off pretty well so I'm going to say thick.