Am I considered muscular for a girl?

Am I considered muscular for a girl?

I'm 5'9, 150 lbs. I workout 5 days a week and eat somewhat healthy. I do have a lot of muscle tone but am I considered muscular?

• Muscular
  • Athletic
  • Skinny
  • Chunky
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• keep working out :P u are doing a great job ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda sorta but not really. While your calve muscle is toned, that's the only part of your leg that looks muscular and it looks like you have to flex it for the muscle to even be noticeable. There doesn't seem to be any developed thigh or quad muscle. Your shoulders kinda look muscular yet you don't have any defined, impressive guns. While there's a bit of ab formation, there seems to be some fat around your waist, hanging over your shorts. Also, from behind, your back has no muscle and there's a bit of a role visible on your torso and below your sports bra.

No offense, just answering honestly. You don't look bad at all, just not very muscular.

• Hopefully this answer doesn't come off as mean or judgmental because that is not my intent at all. I am simply speaking as a dancer and former track runner who has been around muscular bodies my whole life.

• Thank you😊

• You're welcome :)
      Remember: you have a great body but if you have a goal to be muscular then that's going to take more isolated focus. Can't tell if that's your aim by the post but the best way to really be muscular is to play a sport or dance because you have to use every muscle in your body for both activities.

What Guys Said 23

• That's an athletic figure, not a muscular body.
    This is muscular for a woman,
    25.media.tumblr.com/...mc7en53UAR1qjkfkco1_500.jpg
    and, to me, it's extremely unattractive.

• What a great athlety body you got. Damn. You must've been the star in the sports at your school. Nice.

• If you are not athletic you are almost becoming one. You are gaining some good shape.
    Keep it up, thats the best you can do for health.

But no, you dont have too much muscle for a girl, you can buid a lot more without compromissing your feminine image in my opinion.

• athletic strong gal...10/10 for sure! like this type :D

let's have an arm-wreslin match ;p

• No your like athletic I'd date you and I would even let you pick me up in bridal position in the bedroom :P haha just kidding.

• You definitely have muscle on you, but it's a good look for you! ;-)

• No perfect:)

• i would say athletic not muscular

• Perfect! Very sexy! Keep it up!

• You look perfectly fine. you're nicely fit , toned and athletic build.
    You've got nice legs , you are gorgeous and shouldn't worry about how you look.

• Yes, I think you're muscular.

• Very pretty!

• You're perfect. You're sexy AF

• Do you do any sport besides workout? awesome body btw!

• Athletic and quite fit, no worries

• no you are not.

• You are considered smoking hot.

• I love your style! Where do you shop?

• Not muscular, but very attractive

• athletic sexy.

• Great Calves! And adorable smile! Muscular wouldn't be the first word that came to mind. Healthy and athletic would be more likely but overall you look great. I feel like if you were to do a cut for a competion or something you'd have crazy good muscle definition but I think you look just fine the way you are.

• No, you are just in shape and beautiful :) i like you

• No you're not muscular you look athletic or fit.

What Girls Said 8

• You look athletic

• You look athletic and hot!

• You're what I call athletic. :)

• you're athletic

• You look like your in shape. Not overly muscular or anything like that.

• Athletic! Not overly muscular, no but you look great :)

• I think I've seen that back picture several times before. I still don't think you're any muscular at all, and you don't have 'a lot of muscle tone' either.

• I would say your fit and athletic more than muscular. I have male and female body builder friends and I consider them more muscular.