Girls, Do you think a decent guy is not worth dating becuse of his looks?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is blind

• Wtf if girls only fall for good looking guys then i might aswell wear a facemask.

• Yeah, true.
      Took me a while to figure that out

What Girls Said 5

• A nice guy means more than his looks.

• Attraction is important however, I think that personality and decency is more important that looks anyday. Also attraction is more than looks. I find qualities in a person to be what I am attracted to, or the way he is or how he goes about things

• Hell to the no!

• Looks don't matter really, no. But decent... I mean if he was nice to me, funny, respectful, thoughtful/considerate and loyal than yes he is worth dating.

• Decency ranks much higher up than looks any day! Sure, good looks might mean that more girls notice you to start off with, but once you get chatting looks don't mean anything. Your personalities have got to click, otherwise there's no point.
    I mean, would you pass up dating a decent girl just because her looks weren't that great?