Should I get surgery just becuse i´m decent looking and can´t attract anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. surgery doesn't guarentee that you will be attractive. its a risk that may help, but you don't need to LOOK good to find a good girl.

• Maybe or i will just be the way i´m now constantly thinking about why i can´t have a girlfriend while laying in my bed for the rest of my days until i end up coming to the conclusion that i can´t have anyone.

• I´m in reality 18 and i´m still being told that i just look decent so do you think it´s to late for me to become attractive?

• its never to late! just work out, eat well, be confident, be happy

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

As simple as that.

• Well what ahould i do then? If girls won´t look at me twice.

• So you want it to be easy? who said it would be easy?

Tell me honestly, how many times have you approached a woman/girl?

• Once a year since i´m going to school and i feel like i can´t make a good first impression. After school i´m just heading home. Oh and by the way i´m 18 and i´m currently having a depression.

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, just no.

• People won´t treat you as someone handsome if you are decent so i don´t understand. Whats the point when i could look like Zayn Malik

• What difference is there in being decent and ugly?

• The one with an ugly character is the ugly one.

You look decent, so you are not ugly. Now have a good character, and you will be great.

• No, not at all. you'll find her

• Having surgery won't mean a thing. Every surgery is not successful. Everyone has things about themselves that they don't like but you should embrace who you are. I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you for you.

• Zayn Malik doesn´t. He is just perfect and i´m sure that being decet is just as bad from a girlperspective as to be ugly.

• Lol i´m 6,1 feet tall, average body, black hair, oval face, green eyes but with thin eyebrows and i don´t have a very masculine jaw. but my skin is clean from acne and my eyes are small and i´ve got longer eyelashes than most guys. I plan to cut the sides a bit since they do look unatural. I´m 18 currently and i´m saving money to have a hairlowering+ jawsurgery to look more like Zayn. The thing that makes me think this way is becuse i´ve never had a girls friend before.

• Maybe you haven't had a girlfriend because you're insecure of your looks. Try a new hairstyle or hair color that'll bring something out in you instead of surgery. It'll be much cheaper & you may just feel much better.

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you are actively ugly, I have to say, "No." Concentrate on being awesome instead. Learn to play guitar, swim competitively, do karate, dance, anything that makes you awesome.

• If you want to attract the right girls, it's not in your physical look you need to go, start with your way of speaking, of thinking, of treating people, work your confidence and atitude without being fake and people might like you.