Guys, Which body looks the hottest to you personally?

So I actually made a poll like this already. But I decided to make a new one because I had a few people telling me that the girls looked the same. They werent the same grils but I get why they seemed too similar. Anyways, which girl do you think is the hottest to you personally? Just for fun ;)
Which do you think looks the best? #1,#2,#3,#4, or #5?

Guys, Which body looks the hottest to you personally?

16% (9)
    14% (8)
    16% (9)
    33% (19)
    21% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I'd take #2 in a heartbeat. I like my woman slightly bigger, and she has the most meat on her bones here. #3 is a close second, however.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 5tth oneee but maybe time up a bit eh? They all could use a bit of dat dere muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be over the moon with 2, 3 and 4... Leaning towards 2, but damn wouldn't you know, the colour of 4's outfit really goes well with my shirt. :p

TBH The fake boo-bs on 1 (combined with the horrible suit) make her the only "no thank you".

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ever saw a girl with #2, I'd be making double and triple (and quadruple) takes. #4 is a pretty close second for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to pick between #1 and #5... I would have a field day with either one, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • the lastr 3 are good I'm indiferent of the first one (to playboyish) and the other one is well kinda fat :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely that one over there

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 2 and 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit 3. Meant to hit 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose 3 but 4 was right there with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 and 4 for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. looks really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I really have to pick just one?

0|0
    0|0
  • #4 those curves

0|0
    0|0
  • all of them are very attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it, nice tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either 2 or 4. It was a hard choice, but I voted for #4. (Looking back though, I'm thinking maybe I ought to have voted for 2... But again, it's a close choice.)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 4 for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said 5 but it would be 3 with the stomach and 5 for the breasts

0|0
    0|0