Is A 34 cup size counts as a small breast?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A cup is the smallest cup size so yeah.

• Ohh Shit I am in truble 😖💔 I am 20 years old and I have the breast size of my younger sister 💀

• I know it is small, i have 34A cups and you will never know the pain of having to accept it, @throwit
      just be nice about it, its really hard to get past. Implants men hate them. So basically stuck. Nothing can be done.

• if you are bigger be grateful lol, . And of course women with small breasts crave love and sex too and they deserve it.

What Guys Said 19

• I tried googling 'What does A cup looks like"
    This is what I got.
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/g8tWeab1VTM/hqdefault.jpg

• Yea, but you can still look really good with 34a. As someone pointed out, breast size doesn't determine femininity. In fact it actually has quite a small role in it in comparison to other things in my eyes.

• "A" cup is a small bust size.

• Yes, but don't let that bother you. Lord knows how many gallons of wad I squirted having sex with or fantasizing about small breasted women. Besides, in my fantasies, those small breasts aren't so small to me.

• this was so vulgar but yet so sweet :)

• Thank you your words gave me some courage and hope and confedince you are so sweet 💖😢

• This may help. Look at old TV shows or old movies. Lots of gorgeous women, yet boobs were never accentuated. This really didn't become a significant issue until the 1980s after Aaron Spelling's "Jiggly Television" shows on ABC in the 1970s.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiggle_television
      Now, so many of those boobs that you see on TV or in the movies are fake. Don't bother. Big boobs and boobs that have any kind of surgery are boobs that have less live nerve endings; with big boobs, it's nerve density, with boobs that had surgery (reduction or enlargment), nerves are killed. These are NOT fun boobs because boobs that react and give women pleasure are boobs that are fun to us. Women with natural small boobs have a higher nerve density. Their boobs are much more reactive and we can make her feel better when their boobs are smaller. ... and, if you do research, most women list having their nipples touched is among the sexual acts that they want the most...

• That depends a bit on height. If the girl was like 5'10 they'd look really really small but if she's 5'0 then they'd seem fairly proportional.(I think, I've never actually known any specific girls bust size...)

• No not really , more a medium to smaller large in my opinion

• NO... I love that size too much

• yes it is small

• it´s on the smaller side but it doesn´t matter. most guys aren´t "that" superficial.

• Maybe it's small but don't worry that much. at least it's not flat.
    love your body whatever it looks ;)

• It's smaller than average, but I wouldn't knock them back...

• They are consideered small, but small breast are great

• yes they are small

• C 40 is technically the biggest of the small breasts, at least, in my opinion.

• When comes to looks I don't really pay attention to the breast as I do her face/common interest/personality. But, if you want to know then yes they're on the small side. lol Likewise, reread the first sentence.

• A is A+ I'm my book

• Well, obviously. That's why it's "A".

• great size. I like small breasts

• Yes it is, but that's not a bad thing

What Girls Said 4

• Yes very small. A's are the smallest size so of course it is. B's are typicay considered small as well. C's are average and anything past that are counted as large.

• A is small boob... The number just shows how wide your back is...

• Yeah thats small no offense

• 34A yes is small, 34B i would consider more medium. I am a 34A, feels small.