Girls, Do I look girly?

I've never been on a date, never had sex before and every girl I've asked out said no. I'm lonely, I've been thinking about trying to be gay because I don't wanna be alone anymore.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• What the? You look seriously attractive to me! I don't know what's going on with the girls you try talking to, but I'm sure you're approaching the wrong ones. If someone like you were to approach me, I would honestly feel shy and intimidated. Just dont think about dating too much; when the time comes to fall in love with someone, you will immediately know. And don't try to be something you're not. As for you feeling alone, you could try working on making friends until you start dating someone. Wishing you all the best.

What Girls Said 6

• You’re definitely not bad looking, and I can see you haven’t fully matured quite yet. I don’t see any signs of a beard or even a mustache, so I am assuming that they haven’t grown yet. You have nice features, a little bit feminine (like the shape of your face), but don’t worry you will probably grow out of them. And if you won’t, so what, a lot of men rock that look. But, I do suggest you change your hairstyle to something that will suit you more, something that is more fashionable. And to the whole dating thing, give it time. As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day. I think you were rejected only because you either lack confidence or you don’t know how to approach women/girls (which is learned in time and through practice and experience) So don’t sweat it, relax and try to enjoy the moment.

• hahahaha darling you can't try to be gay, you should be yourself. I know your lonely but you'd be even lonelier and unhappy trying to be someone your not. Don't be off putted by being rejected by some women rejection happens to everyone. Try getting a new hobby and meeting different people, making different friends and then perhaps you'll meet someone who'll reciprocate your feelings of having a relationship. You don't look girly, your good looking chap! How are you approaching these women and how long do you know/or have gotten to know them, when you ask?

• Not girly at all. I like your face. Has this grunge look. I like it.
    There is no need to "try" to be gay if you don't like guys. If you like guys, date them, if you don't like them and just want to date them so you don't feel lonely, you shouldn't "try".
    You born gay, you don't "try" to be gay.

I'm pretty sure more than one girl finds you attractive, you're not bad looking. So just wait, go out often and flirt a little, nothing too extreme, just a nice smile can get the job done.

• 1. No you don't look girly.
    2. You don't become gay just so that you're not alone.
    3. Trust me if you be yourself and have confident (Actually works) you'll find the right person.
    You're 18 you don't have to be with someone. Don't compare yourself with people your age. Don't get obsessed with that and have fun while you can. Please!

• ? Trying to be gay?

• You're attractive, I don't think one chooses to be gay though.