My best friend looks way better than me and gets all the girls how can I look better?

To start off I'm a 13 year old boy.
So basically I have a best friend who's very attractive in a girls perspective, for example we go to this summer camp every year and we met these 2 girls who we now text and FaceTime. They're very pretty/hot and I would go out with either of them. So one night we were asking each other questions about themselves and the 2 girls honestly admitted that they would rather go out with my friend than me and he is way hotter. It kind of shows because I'm Asian and he's white. But what can I do to be more attractive to girls and maybe look better?

Thank you everyone for the amazing support and comments :D I will take everyone's advice

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to find another friend! Maybe an uglier one! :D

Just kidding, I'm not a bitch.

You need to... Maybe change your look, or search some kind of better outfits. I don't know. It's difficult cus' I don't know how you look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me. Being Asian is only really a factor because it affects your own self confidence. Well, either that or if the girl is truly a racist.

There could be other reasons why your friend may be more attractive than you. He might be more attractive, or he might be more fun to be around. But there's nothing stopping you from being a fun, cool and funny guy too.

Asianness is only a problem if you believe it is. Or if you're around bigoted racists.

What Girls Said 1

• im 13, Asian female, and it doesn't really affect anything. I don't think being Asian really affects your looks. Just be yourself. If you have to change yourself in order to please what probably will be a short relationship, it's not worth it. Just be your awesome self :P

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about it dude, you're still two young. I remember when I was 13, I was fat and much more unattractive than I am today xD, you can't change the way you are, accept your looks and try to improve things you can (like weight, hair, behavior, it'll depend on each person). Then things shall start happening with the time, you still have much time.

• Stop being Asian. Or move to Asia. Or move to a place with lots of Asian girls.

Other than that... just dress well and talk to more girls and you might find one. Good luck.

• believe it or not, personality ties into attraction. Someone who is lets say, more confident, funny, is more attractive to a woman than if you were not. Work on those two things. Clothes make people look different. If you dress good then you feel good and do good. In a couple years, start hitting the weights. Believe me, you will look a lot different in the next few years.

• Hey man As a child growing up you'll face challenges You'll face shallow girls all over the world you'll face bitches