Am I really that ugly?

Okay so I know that I'm not the most attractive person in the world, but am I really that ugly? I don't act raunchy and I'm very nervous person. I'm definitely not my racial stereotype but most guys won't give me a chance. I don't take selfies so this is a first for me. Really nervous right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• People with your (and my) personal appearance--which is to say "nice looking" rather than model-esque or conventionally hot--often find ourselves with people who appreciate what's on the inside as much if not more than what's on the outside. And you know what? That's a good thing. It's better not to be judged positively by one's looks all the time. And the people we end up with are--I believe--actually better, in more ways than one.

But to answer your question, no, you aren't ugly. If you're motivated you could consider different cosmetics and styling, but I'm not recommending it at all. With greater maturity and life experience you'll also being to exude a more attractive aura of confidence and self-esteem, and that WILL be attractive to a very wide variety of potential romantic partners. :)

Take care.

• This really made me feel better about myself because I don't have a lot of confidence and self-esteem. Thank you so much ^_^

• No, thank you. You're where I was about 23 years ago, in a lot of ways. Believe me when I tell you that the journey ahead, though tough sometimes (who's isn't?), is going to be glorious.

Enjoy.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• Eh I personally believe the eye is in the beholder. Someone out there has to think your beautiful there is too many people on this earth for there not to be. If there are guys that would date and marry tranny's, giant women, midget women. Then there is definitely a guy out there for you.

• I think you're absolutely adorable, I have no idea why people would ever think you're not attractive.

• Honestly I think it's how you feel about yourself. I've been called ugly plenty of times , but I know that isn't true.

• You're beautiful but it all matters his you feel about yourself deep down

• No you're not

• You look great! You're actually pretty cute :) ... coming from a girl.. Don't get pressured into taking full body pics by these guys comments, I can barely manage a selfie too XD. I agree with @detlef , what he said is true.