Is taking a good selfie a talent in itself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they are hard as hell. And the reason the selfie stick is a new rage

What Girls Said 7

• lol i dont think it's about the selfie. let's be blunt, it's about how good u look in the selfie.

like literally everything around u can be perfect, the angle is fine etc but u still look like a moose.

• YES! OMG! I don't understand how they can angle the camera in a way to flatter their appearance! Especially when they use to have phones without the camera in the front. I've tried and in every photo it's impossible to make me look good - just a beached whale! :(

• Heck yeah it is. Like most people can't just point, shoot, and look good.

• Well, If you have no life I guess.

• Is being able to push out a perfectly shaped poop a talent in itself? Lol dafuq? What a useless "talent"...

• Not really. Sometimes filters, good angels, etc. make great selfies. And a lot of times, the selfie you post online is the best one u chose over the dozen u discard. I've seen cute guys in real life look average/weird online and not so cute guys look half decent online. lol

• lol I think so. You need good lighting and angles. You also have to be good at posing.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really unless you are really looking for something to be proud of yourself about. It's not a big deal to me anyway.

• for the love of god no it is not hahaha