Are my boobs too big?

Are my boobs too big?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are just right size and they are sexy because, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they're average/slightly above average but only you can say if they are too big that they are uncomfortable. I don't think that bra is really doing anything for them, its flattening them down really, if thats what you're going for you might want to have a bit of extra lift as well to make them look smaller and perkier. If I was you I would try some balconette bras this gives a more separated, pushed up appearance, or just embrace your size and add more cleavage. Raising your hands like that does make them look smaller.

• Thanks for the advice

• you're welcome, they look much better than lots of girls as they are, but they could look even better! another point, especially for larger boobs, I would try and sleep without a bra and have as little support as possible most of the time (you can still wear push up/underwires a few hours a day) to strengthen the muscles holding your boobs up, which will reduce sagging and keep them perky for longer.

What Guys Said 29

• Too big for what?

Nevermind.

No, they are NOT too big.

• The size is nice. They do seem to slope down a little. But they are proportionate with the shape of your body.

• Too big? Maybe 0.00000001% of the world female population has chests that I'd say are "too big." Definitely not too big.

• "Too big" would indicate that you are comparing them to smaller breasts, and something that smaller breasts may be better suited for... too big to be calledsmall breasts? Yes. Too big to fit into a B-cup bra comfortably? Yes. Too big to go running on the beach in a red swimsuit? No.

• You raised your arms, making them look smaller.

• so are they too big if we say they are slightly bigger than what they look like in the picture?

• No, they're larger than average, but many men find it attractive. (and there is an interesting science about it which I'd recommend to anyone who is interested in the science of attraction)

• Just perfect!! 10+, me thinks!!

• Too big for what?

• Nice tits. Would motorboat.

• No. A girl should only worry about their bosum size if her breasts are giving her back pain

• I do have back problems but I'm not sure if they are caused by my boobs

• You should go see a physician about it then. If it is your boobs they'll probably recommend types of bras that will be better supportive. Hopefully they won't recommend reduction surgery.

• I only see bra.

• no not at all they look good, i would say medium

• Yea who likes a handful right

• yes... what size are they and how old are you?

• No they're not too big. You look very nice & proportional.

• no, they're not.

• great for me

• No not at all just right ;-)

• nah they're okay but remember bigger are always better ;)

• its perfect as per your age group and by the way i like it. nice color of bra.

• They are proportioned to the rest of you. Looking good

• no they are perfect :)

• how old are you they look nice

• Nope they look perfect!

• There very nice but no way to big

• size medium. :D

• for guys, they are pleasurable XD

• No, They`re normal.

• Firstly boobs can't be too big so...

Secondly no, they're about average or on the smaller side...

• "too big"?

What Girls Said 11

• What are they C cups? From what I can tell they're fine/a nice size.

• no.. they look fine

• No they look fine. About average.

• Of course not, don't be ridiculous.

• No, they have a perfect size ;)

• I think its even below average !

• there about average and look good on you ;)

• nope, they're a bit small.

• I wish i had boobs like yours !

• Why do people this its necessary to post pictures like this? When they know they are going to get a bunch of guys being creeps.

• It's called "sexual", not "creeps".

Just like if a hot guy posted a topless pic and women wrote drooling stuff.

• They dont look too big - if they are causing you back problems then sure you might want to do something about it.

• Yeah I do have back problems

• In that case maybe you want to talk to a doctor.