Do you you think most people are on here to seek attention?

maybe I'm wrong but, I feel that if people were as insecure as they made out they wouldn't post pictures of their breasts, bum and body? I'm insecure about my body and I sure as hell wouldn't post pictures of myself.
as I said before maybe I'm wrong. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• They feed off of attention. :p But that is why there is a whole topic for them. If it makes them happier, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• For some you are right. They just fish compliments.
    But for some they really want validation. And we are some people in this world. So they do not care even if we comment harshly. They do not know us; we do not know them. It is a kinda win win situation.

What Guys Said 6

• For some it is to grab attention. For some it's to actually get honest thoughts. Every person has his/her wants and needs.

• You are probably right in terms of females. I come on this site to present people with the unadulterated truths of this world, then sit back and laugh.

• For some that's true

• nah they just want to know how other people feel about their looks, nothing wrong with them... even gorgeous women get told that they shouldn't brag and some jealous people tell them they look ugly, so they seek opinions here, it's fine

• I think a lot of people are bored and post what ever they can think of out of boredom. I know I'm board when my wife goes to work at night.

• Ha you said bum!

• whats so wrong with that?

What Girls Said 3

• img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Exactly.gif

It's easy to spot an attention whore from the insecure.

• yeah, they aren't insecure.

• amen girl
    and its not just the rate me ones... sometimes in the comments too, they try to get all goody goody and act all philosophical with stupid things to attract attention