Decided to post a 'no makeup' pic in update to my last question.. Maybe the makeup does make me look older? Do I look bad or a lot different w/o it?

Decided to post a 'no makeup' pic in update to my last question..Maybe the makeup does make me look older??? Do i look bad or a lot different w/o it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You still look good

• I know you posted this ages ago. You should post a new pix. You look like you should be a MOVIE STAR and that is without makeup. You don't need makeup at all. Never hide those gorgeous freckles, show them off :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look much more like yourself now natural and still very pretty.

Without the makeup I'd guess 15.

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah I prefer you without the drawn-on eyebrows...

www.canadianbfrb.org/.../ey.jpg

• You look absolutely gorgeous. I loooove the freckles on your nose 😊

• I actually try to cover those because i think its weird i only have them on my nose!!! but thank you sir :)

• I know ! I've seen the other pic and I wanted to point out that your freckles are absolutely lovely ! It's so cute ! I really think they add to the whole thing.

• Your facial expression in this picture possibly makes you look a little older. But other than that you look all good. No need for makeup.

• Make up would be a waste of good money for you.

• you look just wow without makeup... go natural

• Definitely like the "no-makeup" look much better. You have a fantastic natural look.

• Better without. Makeup on beautiful girls is like pinstripes on a Bugatti. Unnecessary.

• You look good you don't need make up

• You look beautiful.. :-) and cute

• it will be better if u put a picture u smile in

• You are very pretty, don't need makeup in my opinion.

• really good :D

• I am one hundred percent for no makeup. You have a natural beauty you don't need to hide or "enhance." Plus, the freckles!

• you dont need makeup i dont see the point.

• i guess i feel like i look better with it on! but thank you! 😊

• Here you do look younger than on the other photo. Still gorgeous though.

What Girls Said 4

• now you look a bit younger.. but still not 15..

• You look very good without make up

• OMG. You are stunning with and without makeup! Yeah. The makeup does make you look older, but you're still gorgeous without.

• Remember that without makeup you look more natural and this is the most important because the makeup everyone look fake. +you're more beautiful without makeup