How do you like this celebrity Filipina's looks?

I was told she's a celebrity/actress and this looks like an action/publicity shot. I don't know her name.
Definitely has that Pinay look. Wish the pic showed more of her below her lower abdomen. Can't get the full effect of the short shorts without seeing the thighs. In my opinion, of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• SHe's smoking hotttt!!

• Thanks for your comment! lol👍

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I like everything except the gun, can hurt someone...

• Haha! 👍. She can hurt me even without it😍

• Her name is Iwa Moto. half Japanese half Filipino.

- You're welcome

• She seems more Chinese in my opinion

• There's heavy Chinese influence in the Philippines, hundreds of years of it. She may or may not have that influence in her blood line. In either case, she's a Pinay. Filipinas have many and varied Asian featured. I've tried to show that in these posts of Pinays. Besides the colonial rule of Spain for about 400 years, the Philippine islands have been a cross roads for centuries in that region thus the heavy Chinese and Malay influences in language and other cultural aspects, including ethnic mixing, which explains in part their varied Asian looks. I love that about them.

Thanks for your input!

• There's a little too much photoshopping on that image.