Just curious.. Question about scars?

Just a tad curious.. About what you think of someone with self infected scars ie self harm.
when you see someone with scars on their arms do tou judge them? Or do you kind of wonder what their story is?
all answers are welcomed..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd never judge them. There must have been some sort of trauma to have warranted this self harm. I know I would be curious, but not in a gloating way. I'd simply hope that whatever the problem was had been put right. I'd want to know that they were happy again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't judge them because a long time ago in a lifetime far, far away (a year and a half ago) I used to do it. But I was smart about it, I did it around my hipbones where nobody would be seeing it. It's an awful thing to do, and I will say that I was much more immature then, even though to an objective person it seems not too long ago, and I wouldn't consider doing it now.

What Guys Said 10

• I kind of get second thoughts. This person might not be who I thought she was. I would want to know what lead to the self harm and if I should be concerned about myself getting involved with her.

• i dont judge them i just hang with them often end up really close and wait for them to bring up the scars if they do or dont its not important. I just like making friends :)

• i don't mind personally. I would like them better. Provided they hurt themselves for the right reasons (not because their daddy didn't buy them a new phone). I personally have 4 on the inside of my wrists ( i cut vertically for effect). I got out of that stage. The scars have healed, but are still visible.

• Oh I wonder what the story is... And I wonder wether or not they still do it

• YES, I JUDGE THEM

That means they are crazy

• That's not a good sign :/

• I don't mind them but I do get curious

• i will try to help him or her to overcome it.

• Maybe I'm shallow but I used to look for girls with scars knowing they had issues and were probably easy. Exhibit A: You should a scared up girl some attention and the panties drop. Definitely not keepers but for a casual thing it's not bad.

• Honestly. I do judge them. I can't help think how weak someone must be to hurt themselves. This is just my honest opinion. What I have said shouldn't be taken as fact. If it offends you, get over it. It's one persons opinion in 7 billion.

What Girls Said 1

• I hope he/she stopped the self harm and the scars are just painful memories now