Rate my profile pic out of 10 again?

I know i do this a lot but im gunna do it again anyway... leave any comments negative or positive...

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 25

• Dayum she thirsty/10
    http://i.imgur.com/2Iy3ATW.jpg

• 8/9 for sure

• One girl is covering half her face with her phone and the other is doing some kind of dumb duckface position... kind of hard to say

• That's best way to find, I have few points which I rated you on skipping the girl next to you because this is only about you;)
    6.5 my rating because you got 1.5 more for your photobucket link plus you are 5. I loved your jawline and neck. Your thick eyebrows eyelashes with the looks you have in your album will make be fall for you. I am an artist So I invade the Hiden beauty.

• aww thanks i think

• is that your way of getting me interested telling me you have money cuz i got plenty of that

• Oh NO I respect what you said, its just a phrase that was used from a novel. i dont need as i am happy to be connected with people and my show is all about healing and helping people with thier daily issues.

• LOSE THE DUCK FACE! (Or the poor attempt at one)... just smile and be yourself... I bet you'd be cute if you did.. as it is, no, It's not appealing.

• I meant to include in my post, how I dont understand how girls think that's appealing.

• You look good

• What the fuck is with your face? Oh. Duckface. Nevermind then.

• Lips look horrible

Girls gotta stop doing that look, just be normal lol

• You look very stunning

• 8/10 both of you are cute :-)
    who is that shorty? She is super cute LOL

• YOUR EYEBROWS AND NOSE are DISGUSTING

0/10

• Did that girl super glue the straw to her lips on accident?

• well from an old gits perspective i would say 8.5 out of 10, you look sassy! ha ha

• quite pretty and lovely blue eyes

• do i get a rating out of 10

• no you won't thanks for the rate and compliments

• I maybe rated you lower as the number is rather subjective. You have gorgeous eyes though and if you lost the pout you would be higher so 8 is very conservative. The blonde hair is a plus too but only coz I am blonde and just love blondes

• I dont rate, but you look good

• 10/10 Quite beautiful

• You are very pretty, the duck face though not my thing. Maybe smile with teeth.

• A Big 8:-)

• Instead of constantly asking for validation you should address your basic feelings of insecurity.

• I think your very cute I love your style!!!

• u r beautiful, your eyes are lovely. :)

• Definite 10

• Your friend's hotter...
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../coverd.jpg?70

• aren't you friends with that girls that fucks for money on this site who posted a question asking why people judge her on it? Well I recall you saying how you considered doing the same. Just for that I rate 3/10.

• fair enough and i considered doing it when i turned 17 not now i would never do it myself now

• would still fuck for the night though seeing as you're platinum blonde

• hahaha thats not happening pet and pm me

• Your lip reminds me of my neighbour's roof

What Girls Said 4