I have a large butt and a DD chest but I have a stomach not a huge stomach but still quite noticeable. Will guys be unattracted to me because of this?

• Guys will be unattracted
  • They won't really care

Most Helpful Guy

• My mind was perfectly happy after DD chest... look, you're curvy, that's fine. It's more than fine, it's good. Use what what you have, be confident, dress to impress, distract with your assets (for example wear anything braless at your size - he's never going to notice if you had a dead squirrel on your stomach). Some guys have different tastes, you'll never please everyone and you shouldn't try. Be happy with yourself, know that to many guys you're perfection, and enjoy. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No guy will really care.

What Guys Said 10

• Most guys won't care because the pros outweigh the negs 2:1
    Haha. As long as you don't show insecurity about any part of your body you will be fine. Be positive about your look. Guys need girls who are open and comfortable with themselves. If you show that you like your body then that's a big plus in many ways.

• That's exactly what I like. I don't like flat stomachs. I like them a little bit soft instead of really firm and flat. To me, your figure sounds perfect.

• We don't care honestly, if it can get us hard, your in the green.

• The pros outweigh what you think are cons

• only an idiot will overlook your amazing butt and DDs due to a little stomach, so what? besides some guys like a little thickness don't let it bother you, you're sexy

• They won't care unless you look fat.

• can't tell untill i have a pic

• to me that won't matter cuz well... my screen name says it all

• ey ey sen çok biliyon

• Guys will be attracted. Big butt and boobs is a big YES.

What Girls Said 1

• bitch please! no pics here! who knows if ur telling a lie or perhaps dreaming

• sorry its just I'm under 18 and don't feel comfortable with putting up photos of of self on here when there are 40 year old guys on this website

• oh ok, i understand