Thigh gaps and big booty dont mix?

How does society expect women to have thigh gaps and yet a big butt? Like, if you have a big butt then your most definitely gonna have big thighs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not into big butts, but I do like that right kind of crotch or c__t gap, which is what I call them cuz it's the gap at the top of the legs that looks good to me with the right type and size of hips and ass I like. I've noticed those on girls since puberty, just like tits n ass. And girls with ample ass can also have visible crotch gap with good size thighs too.

"Society" expects? Or media imagery manipulation and brainwashing dupes you into believing that's what everyone in society wants?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg that's what I'm saying... I kind of find thigh gaps digusting. Like what's attractive about it? It just looks weird to me.

Well if a girl is slim/skinny then okay and it has to be small like those huge thigh gaps gross me out it just looks abnormal.

What Guys Said 16

• WHo cares about thigh gaps? They kinda remind me of kids in 3rd world countries who're starving like marvin anyway. LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• It doesn't. It's two different crowds that you're listening to. One (like myself) like big backsides and could care less about thigh gaps. The other loves danty, little backsides and thigh gaps. However, the thigh gap obsession is just 95% a women thing. Most guys don't even notice.

• I love thick thighs actually and I find big butts attractive

• What about a little pudge in the belly? I get insecure about that...

• Almost everyone gets that muffin top. I have abs but get it because my pants go under the v line. Not unattractive

• yeah i think youd have to be a skeleton to not get a little pudge around the waist, it is where you store food. Lol

• What is up with this "thigh gap" I hadn't even heard of it before I joined this site. I don't care about it, nor does anybody I know. Most girls who have them I usually think too skinny anyway.

• Barely any guy cares about thigh gaps, that's just something girls started to make a big deal out of nowhere.
    A good butt will make your body more attractive than a thigh gap.

• True. They are mutually exclusive. Remember though that this society is NOT guys. It's media and women who are driving this. We guys are fine with either.

• 0|0
    • Those are nice butts, but they're not BIG butts like the Asker is talking about. Still, I think they're better than big ones.

• Because fat goes to butt and thighs.
    And if you try to workout one or the other, muscle will go there too.

• People are dumb. Things like this are dumbing down society. I wouldn't worry about what other people think. Just aim for the future.

• thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...-photos-27.jpg

That's all the space you need between your legs

It's more about having a space rather than a huge gap between your legs lol... this thigh gap thing is funny

• Thats a crotch gap, which can be sexier than a thigh gap and any size girl can have one as is proven in your pic👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Don't care about the thigh gaps. Its ridick-ulous.

• Society doesn't really expect that of you

You ladies seem to always set those standards yourself

• i actually agree with this. women put this pressure on themselves to have the 'perfect' everything

• I don't understand the thigh gap thing, seems dumb to me.

• Guys don't expect thigh gaps. Most of us like a big booty, though.

• i rather have a girl with big thighs. its more sexy

• Thank you this is reassuring to hear, i dont have to worry about not being good enough

• "How does society expect women to have thigh gaps"

Guys don't give a shit about thigh gaps, it's something most women seek as means of finding more and more insecurities in themselves.

It comes down to bone structure/genetics so why would anyone expect it of you?

What Girls Said 4

• ehmm... yes they can lol.

it's just really small. BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN? xD

• That's the idea, spending money to plastic surgeons to have that body, and if you can't afford or don't want to, buy the pills that promise you to look like that, while you won't change anything.

• I don't have big thighs and I have a gap. So do a lot of women in my family.

• Me neither but who cares right? :)

• You are talking about people who have big butts. We big butts but not fat rubbing thighs. Having fat thighs is a matter of where your body would like to store its fat.

• I have a thigh gap but I'm lacking in the booty dept. I think the only way is being put under the knife 😂

• No, i know this sounds cliche but i think you are perfect never change yourself!