Who's the hott friend and who's the ugly friend?

Just trying to see who's hott one of the group and who's the ugly one.. Won't care if u pick me for either one?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ok to make this easier i'm going to name them (left to right) A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.

I wouldn't say anyone is "ugly" out of this group but some girls are more attractive and others are kind of plain/average.

to me, the most attractive is A, C, and F.

What Guys Said 26

• All those girls are yucky.

• Probably the blonde in white. The brunette (2nd from the left) and the blonde (2nd from the right) are hot too. But the first blonde on the left is cute too.
    A closer view would have been better.

• Hot: 2nd from left with black hair (though the competition isn't stellar)
    Errr not hot: middle

• if i had to assign "hot" and "ugly" then the one on the far left would be hot and the center one with the weird hair the ugly.

• Girl on the far left is the prettiest, short girl has the hottest body. I don't like the fake black girl because blackface is very bad taste.

• 1st girl in black is Pretty hot. The 2nd is very sexy. The third tall blonde is hot and cute. the 6th in peach is kind of cute. The other 3 are not attractive to me. Which one is you?

• well the one in the middle with the 80's outfit and the basket on her head is getting my vote for the ugly friend just for her fashion sense. Actually a good looking group of girls who are roughly equal. I would probably favor the two on the left

• I don't think any of them are particularly hot tbh. The shorty in the pink dress is the best of the bunch.

• Girl on far left and flower dress for me.

• hot girl : white shirt and black shirt.

ugly girl: the girl on the far right. just because of her weight :(

• All of them look ugly

• All very lovely

• Based on this pic... I usually like short girls but the third from left is sexy to me. Next is one in red dress, looks like she has a nice body. Least attractive to me is purple dress in the middle

• they r all adorable.

• Tall girl with white shirt is hot,
    Purple outfit next to the hot one is the ugliest

• I dont find any particulary HOT per see and the one of the right is the least attractive

• I'm thinking the blonde farthest to the left... she looks the cutest/friendliest.
    I normally go for the dark haired, but this one put off a vibe that doesn't sit well with me.
    Middle girl looks like a Christmas decoration gone awfully wrong - looks kinda fake.

• all are pretty, some more pretty than others. from left -1) cute, 2) cute, 3) seriously cute, even sexy, nice legs and boobs, 4) funny hairdo and funny dressing style, however cute, 5) she can pull seriously funny faces unless that is how she smiles but really cute, nice boobs, 6) cute, 7) a little chubby but cute however, she has a very pretty smile.
    all unique in their own right.

• From left to right, the second is the hottest, because she has that bootay and is not as tall as the third one. The fourth would be the one I like the least.

• there's no ugly girls what the hell

• The hot one is either the blonde all the way to the left or the second from the right. The not so hot one is either the girl all the wY to the right or in the middle.

• I would say everyone is equally pretty except the one on the far right and the one wearing pink beads. But the tall blonde definitely stands out among them , followed by the blonde on the left , then the one in the pink floral dress, then the dark haired girl, after her the one wearing the cream colored top, then the one on the far right followed by the one wearing pink beads.

• None of them are hot

• They're all ugly IMHO

• left or third from the right.

ugly is in the eye of the beholder

• You already know the answer to your question.

What Girls Said 12

• The brunette is the hottest then the tall blonde.

The least attractive is the lady with the curly hair in the colorful rumped next to the tall blonde and second least attractive is the over weight blonde on the right.

• I think the tall girl in the middle with the white top is quite pretty, I don't see anyone really ugly tho lol sorry

• This is an extremely shallow and sad question because every single one of those girls is beautiful.

• Even the one who has a bowl of spaghetti on her head?

• Yes, sure it's weird and unconventional, but she has a beautiful face and there's virtually nothing wrong other than her hair is a little odd in comparison to the norm.

• What would be painfully ironic is if she's sick and she's wearing a wig for that reason and people are just ruthlessly making fun of her. I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

• Tall girl is the hottest, romper girl is the worst because of her hair.

• They're all on par with each other.

• There's no one ugly, but I think the one second from the left, the one with dark hair is the best looking.

• The tallest one with the blonde hair. Cause that's exactly what I'm like and I am biased 😉 lol. We know where it's at.

• They all look the same to me.. o_O

• I don't think any of you are hot/attractive so...

• Wtf is with that girls hair? hahahaha

• The girl with the dark hair looks the best to me, and the girl with the super loud dress and updo looks the worst to me.

• i'd say the tall one in white is the hottest and the one with the weird beehive on her head is the ugly one.

• she's the best of a bad bunch