Guys, would you refuse to date a girl because she doesn't have a big chest?

I don't have a big chest - 34B (though I think I may be a bit bigger) and it makes me feel a little self-conscious, and I don't want to wear a push-up bra or anything and give a false illusion but sometimes I feel like people won't want to date me because of it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd never refuse to date a girl because of her chest.

I would, however, prefer to date a girl with a smaller chest. I like small boobs. 34B is just about perfect. I'm not kidding.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Definitely isn't any kind of a deal breaker unless he's a shallow dick, in which case you wouldn't want to date them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • 34B is fine... I tend to like that size, braless in a tight tank top...

1|0
    0|0
  • There are tons of guys that favor that size. She'd have to be really tiny for me to be uncomfortable about her chest size, even though (ideally) I prefer really large chests. Even then I probably wouldn't refuse her if I really liked her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.
    Personality > Chemestry> compatible Interests> Face> Figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike false illusions so +1 to you. I prefer smaller to medium boobs. They look better and stay looking good longer. They don't sag as much and nipples usually look normal. Plus girls with smaller boobs, usually have a cute or juicy butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me a woman's chest size doesn't matter.
    A cup, b cup or even dd cup it wouldn't matter to me.
    I like a girl's personality more than her boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Men appreciate a healthy, toned body more than boob/butt size. You can work on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, any size boobs are fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I love small boobs a lot more I think they look better ;-) wish you had a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • if someone judges you by your rack, and not your crack, they've got mommy issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like more than 90 percent of guys would be fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer smaller over bigger. I mean, not completely flat chested or anything but nice small boobs usually just look "right". But I'm not a boob guy generally speaking. Doesn't really matter to me unless they are unusually large or unusually small, which isn't the case for you at all. Pretty average I'd bet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of guys that wouldn't date a girl because of it.

But 34b? That's a great size and nothing to worry about 34b!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't cause I prefer C cup and smaller. Its about 50/50 between guys who like C cup and smaller and C cup and bigger (most use C cup as a mid point). Trust me you are fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't care!!!

1|0
    0|0