Do you like girls who wear tons of makeup?

I won't lie I love dressing up and I lov makeup but i don't wear it on a daily basis nor pile on gobs of foundation and other stuff to look like a different person all together.

I watch MUA gurus on Youtube and see all of them pile on tons of makeup and they don't even look like the same person before makeup application. Half of them look dead and lifeless without makeup and if you see the male gurus, some of them look really good without makeup (Manny MUA/ Wayne Goss).

Its a fact, guys (the handsome ones) look gorgeous without any warpaint (Johnny Depp, Zayn Malik, Orlando Bloom, Matthew Lewis). Even in the animal kingdom, the male is designed to be better looking (Lions, Peacocks).

Women look nice only if they have tons of makeup on with a few exceptions who are blessed with good looks, naturally.

What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• me as a guy im gone before the date even started. a little makeup and light perfume is okay a lot just doesn't work.

• absolutely not. I hate a ton of makeup. I hate when chicks put my hat on with a lot of makeup and it rubs off on it. I hate going to sleep with a girl and wake up to someone who looks completely different. I don't mind a little, but I want to be attracted to someones natural look, not their fake look.

• Its not that women aren't pretty, its that constantly caking on makeup is bad for the skin so it makes them look like zombies. I know girls who never wear makeup and they look fine.

• I hate that and do not agree with you.

• No, I dislike makeup.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I don't know. I really got into make up at one point, and I started putting heaps on. I watched lots of Youtube videos on it, and I got really good at it.
    But my boyfriend came clean one day, (while hiding half of himself behind a door in fear of my reaction haha) that he didn't like all the make up. He said it looked cool for the first twenty minutes, then he didn't like it. I had a look at myself, and I noticed I DO look brighter without a lot of it. I still do little things here and there, like adding highlighter to my cupid's bow, under my brows or around my inner eyes, and on nights out I contour, but I usually stick to a BB cream and mascara now.
    I notice, like my boyfriend said, lots of make up only looks good when it's fresh. Then it starts to make you look old and fake.

• For a second there I read it as "Do you like girls who wear thongs of makeup? :D

I like going without. Make up takes way to much work and time to put on and to take off.

• No I don't like that. A bit of concealer under the eyes a bit of mascara and lip balm and I'm good to go.

• I prefer makeup.