What kind of person do I look like?

Like first impression, vibes ect? What are the vibes i give off and what is your first everlasting impression of me? Thank you dearly for answering, sorry for the bundles of questions i ask daily. Please no rude or fake answers/

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know you but you look like you're from the 1950's.

• Thank you very much i highly take that as an enormous compliment. :)

• I intended it as such. You got the 50's vibes lol

• Thank you. Well Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe are my biggest beauty/fashion icons :)

Most Helpful Girl

• not very friendly but cool..

• Thank you for your opinion. Your opinion is actually kind of a fact need i say. :)

• you are welcome. :)

What Guys Said 6

• A Betty Boop type personality and a delicate butterfly. Such a delightful combination!! :-)

• Not enough info at all to make a first impression. Am I supposed to go off your profile pic?

• You look straight-laced and religious.

• i like you for some reason. you seem a kind and approachable girl. you are cute too.

• Why thank you so much. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Someone who likes filters and gingham? I don't know just go out and be awesome. Don't worry about what other people think :)

• Pardon, may i ask what are filters and gingham? Thank you so much for your opinion and advice, i will gladly follow. :)

• Hey as long as you like it, that's the most important thing :)

• Thank you darling. :)

• You look like you're shy but very nice. Like you only have very few friends but you're an awesome friend.

• You look a little sad to me.

• you have asked this before

• Needy bitch