Could I make it as a model?

Could i make it as a model?

I am 5'8 and weigh about 9 stone

I just want to do some minor modelling. Nothing major

Most Helpful Guy

• I think being a model takes a bit more than just the physical aspect of stuff.
    It's a rather... dark world , it takes someone with a special stomach for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I See you Definitely have the Face and the Body and if you have the Height to walk the Cat Walk, here, dear, Begin your own Beguine Now in Getting a Lovely Port Folio together and start finding Out where you can send these amazing pictures.
    Modeling just anything, even if it is Makeup, whatever you are cut out to be, Use the tools the lord provided for you and make your dreams come true.
    Good luck and my blessings go with you. xx

• Someone In the Business will tell you what you need to do if Any and can Create Something Special with what I call POTENTIAL... You have what it takes, I see Great potential. xx

• So welcome, sweetie.. Many times I have heard of girls being as Thin as you and them even asking them to Lose more weight. lol.. Make this Portfolio to Your Perfection where it is an eye catcher and something that someone will want to work with. Try sending Out to New york or California, your best Shots to see if someone is willing to start you up. xx

• You could also go and have your Make up professionally done for your takes. xx

What Guys Said 20

• possibly, you'll never know unless you try.

• You aren't tall enough nor are you lean enough. You only just meet the height requirement for Britain's Next Top Model, and they tightened that requirement in later seasons.

If it was based on being pretty as a person as opposed to being a human coathanger on which clothes are displayed, you'd have a much better chance.

• Height? yes.
    Face? Yes.

Body? not quite. It's not the weight that's the problem, there's a little too much fat in the side belly area and the biceps.

• No you couldn't.

You aren't lean enough and you don't have extremely sharp features or look like an alien.

• You are sexy and attractive, but I'm sure you are intelligent enough to do better career wise than a model.

• yes, i would say you could definitely make it as a model, you have stunning looks and a beautiful body :)

• Modeling seems kinda like acting so if you can act there ya go. I think you in particular have to be a bit taller but Its defenantly worth taking a shot at. Try to get more tonned and shaped up. Good luck!

• You have a nice smile. You could probably model teen clothes for K-Mart or something like that.

• You've got potential, if they tell you to loose weight don't loose any weight

• in terms of looks, absolutely. you have a very attractive body and a nice face.
    looks aren't the only thing that matter in modelling though. you also have to have the right attitude for it.

• you can. anything is possible. you have a very cute face and a super cute stomach. but what if the modeling agency wanted you to be a stomach model? or a legs model? then what?

• No harm in trying, but don't quit your day job.

• I'm only 16 but yeah i know what you're saying.

• Thanks, you too.

• No worries :)

• yes you should give it a shot, I think you're incredibly beautiful

• yes you can be a model. for more detail message me.

• You're gorgeous and yeah you could be a Victoria Secret model, but what does 9 stone mean?

• Thanks and that's around 126lbs

• Yes absolutely!

• Photo Modeling for sure you are already there but for catwalk you need to work with some professionals to reach that point.

• you might be short for a traditional model, but you are more than pretty enough for it.

• I think so, but models tend to be anorexic. You look great how you are tho.

• you are cute. not model mateial though?

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, but you need to lose some weight, also, how tall are you?
    I'm sorry if I'm rude but model business is tough as fuck.
    Don't give up, try and try until you die, no kidding, never give up.
    You're pretty so you won't have problems about that. It's just that models are skinnier nowadays :( well, in Victoria's Secret for example, but there are many companies that want girls that actually eat.
    So don't worry and go for it.

• no offense but your face is really average looking ( you are pretty, but models are people who look rare and not like any other girl at the mall) and you need strong bone structure ( high cheekbones, sharp jawline)

most models are 5 foot 9 and up but you are only an inch less so its not that bad. However modelling in extremely competitive. 126 pounds isn't bad but its more about the measurements ( boobs, waist and hips) that make a model

most standard models are 34-24-34

I am 5 foot 8 and i got scouted for modelling because they really like my fce ( blonde hair, strong jawline, big green lemon shaped eye, small nose, interesting lips and slavic looking cheekbones)

I didn't make it because my hips grew in and theyy are about 39 inches now, far from the standard 34. My point is modelling is crazy competitive and even mo who was scouted and had " the typical model look" in the face so they told me didn't make it. Even girl with the body height and face requirement dont make it. I saw a documentary where some top male models such who appear in some of the post prestigious campaign barely scrap by. you can't make money unless you are a one of a kind miranda kerr type, which is like 1% of the population

• Your face and height are perfect to be a model, but you need to lose some weight, or gain if you want to be a plus-size model.

• Tone up abit. And get some test shots going. Dont wait for someone to validate your wanting or potential. Cassandra bankson did a video clip on girls wanting to be models!

• You have a very pretty face. You could surely become a commercial model. You're too short for a fashion model though.

• You could. But it depends what type of model you want to be.

• Photography you definitely have what it takes you're a pretty girl... But if you were trying to take it further like runway you just missed the cut because you have to be at lest 5'9.

All you have to do get some professional pics taken post them on your Facebook, etc. And apply online yo just about any store online or in malls but will be a real long trail of rejection but I'm sure you eventually catcha break.

• It depends on what type of model you want to be. I think you are very pretty. It can be stressful and depending on if you want to be a high end model or not, can be pretty cut throat.

My brother and I did some minor modeling, like for a store catalog and local runways, I even did beauty pageants. I have a friend that wanted to be a professional runway model, and for that she says it was extremely difficult. She does local commercials now, but she says she's happier.

If you have a dream, just work the best you can to achieve it. Again, you're very pretty I like your facial features, hair, height and your body is nice for clothes and jewelry, but they may ask you to tone up more.

• your height is good. and you are pretty but you don't have the body for it. and you don't have any features that would stand out.