What do you think of hazel eyes?

I have been told that my eyes can be pretty inense and whacky to look at... but also many girls absolutly love them. What do any of you think about hazel eyes? I know they don't actually change color, but I have GFs who have said it is so weird how they can look at them and see them completly differently depending on the lighting...
What do you think of hazel eyes?

Updates:
These are not my eyes by the way, I don't have a good enough camera for a shot like this! :P

0|0
16|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually they do/can change color, but it is primarily by interference effects rather than by pigments.

0|0
    0|0
    • really? I was always told it was basically just the color and lighting surrounding your eyes... I'll have to take a second look.

• You should it's actually quite interesting.

What Girls Said 15

• They're definitely one of my favorites, with green and gray eyes. I don't know why though, they just look really good. I have a friend who has hazel eyes and it's true, sometimes they look brown and sometimes green, depends on the light

0|0
    0|0
  • seems cool dude... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are amazing eyes,

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hazel eyes. I think they are beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of my grandmother... >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hazel eyes!
    They are captivating!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hazel eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a beautiful color. You have amazing eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes are gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look awesome to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont get to see the tears you've cried behind them

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love both brown and hazel eyes! absolutely beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • ik how feel my eyes are hazel too

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hazel eyes - they are my favourite. And yeah they often can look anything from blue to brown with different lighting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Makes me want to lick them 😩💦

0|0
    0|0
  • dude, you were born with lady-killer eyes. learn more about them. eyes are the windows into the soul.

0|0
    0|0