If a girl has a beautiful face and she's about 30 pounds overweight, is she still ugly?

0|0
3|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I often find girls 30 pounds overweight (sometimes a little more) attractive. So I don't consider these girls "ugly."

Many people will still call an overweight girl ugly, even if these same people find her face attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• whether she is pretty or ugly is up to the person you are asking, it is subjective and each person will have their own opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would likely not find her attractive still... I know lots of girls who have a pretty face, but are overweight or way way too skinny...

I know girls with slamming bodies but not the prettiest face...

At least you can change your weight naturally, not so much your face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what looks the guy likes. Her weight says something about her lifestyle too. Each guy sees those things differently too. So there is no correct answer. You should just try to look whichever way you feel best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would she be ugly if she were 30 pounds overweight? She'd probably be the most attractive if she was a little overweight. Flat stomachs are gross, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like plump women, so it doesn't make her ugly, it makes her beautiful :-) Of course, it all depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about weight, but shape. If her "overweight" gives her a nice figure, I'm in.
    I don't find any woman ugly in anything other than their attitude, but I would not date them still.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she's overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • not "ugly" but maybe less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • not to me! its all personality

0|0
    0|0
  • no, usually not

0|0
    0|0
  • she's not ugly just 30 pounds overweight lose em and you'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, she's just 30lbs overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think beauty is relate with weight

0|0
    0|0
  • not that all, i think an advantage of girls is that Feminine concept, i mean dont matter what weight you have if you are cute or coquette. i told you cuz i work in an clothes store and i got a lot of impressions of big girls that can seduce you with the only saw @Q@
    also the clothes are an super complement for all the girls (of every sizes or ways)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how she carries the extra weight. Sometimes yes sometimes no.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wouldn't be "ugly" but she would just need to lose weight to be more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first two adjectives apply, but not the last one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• What do you mean "still" ugly. .. you just said she was beautiful?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Fat doesn't make you ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's society that's ugly.

0|0
    0|0