What do you think about overweight men who judge women on their weight?

I don't think it's right for heavy women to judge heavy men but I rarely see this. I know so many bigger men who judge big women. It's so hypocritical to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's wrong for anyone to judge anyone on their weight, regardless of what size they are.

I do agree with your observation. I see far more overweight men who judge overweight women than vice versa. It's mainly because women are put on a higher standard of beauty than men.

What Guys Said 25

• You know, I also don't think it's "right" for broke women with a crappy part-time job with her bachelor's degree in psychology or women's studies to be "judging" a guy who "only earns" $50,000 a year, or "didn't graduate from an Ivy League school," or doesn't have an "M. D." or "Esq." at the end of his name "harshly."

And you know what, since "men" don't care "about those things" in "women," let's just use that as evidence and support for why women shouldn't do it to men. In fact, why stop there?

"I never hear men complaint about how small or thin a woman's penis is. So, I don't think that women should ever complain or judge a man with a small or thin penis."

Yup, makes perfect sense - solid argument right there (sarcasm emphasized).

I'm sorry, all the emotional manipulation and blackmail in the world that all women could unite together to try and think of and publish will simply NOT CHANGE MALE PREFERENCES.

O. o

Yeah, that's life.

Sometimes, you can't just emotionally manipulate your way out of a problem by simply telling or trying to convince other people what they "SHOULD WANT" or make them "FEEL BAD/GUILTY" for wanting what they want.

If a girl is fat, guys don't want her.

If a girl looks good, guys want her.

So, if you're a girl, it's common sense, if you give two flying sh*ts about men and what they want as men, then you put those extra calories down, you hit the gym, and you take care of your body. It's really friggin' simple.

Because if you don't, men will "judge" you negatively, which is really just men broadcasting on a loud speaker for the world to hear, "SHE DOESN'T GIVE TWO FLYING SH*TS ABOUT MAKING AN EFFORT FOR MEN, AND SHE WANTS TO MAKE EXCUSES, MOVE ON GUYS!"

"Make an effort, not an excuse."

That is all.

• It's either:

1. Hypocrisy: "They can't be fat but I can."
    2. Sexism: "Women have to be attractive to be worthy of respect but I can be as ugly as I f'ing want."
    3. A lack of self awareness: www.hivehealthmedia.com/.../men_women_mirror.jpg

• People like to live life through one way mirrors. To be honest, you'd think after being alive for 29 years, I'd have come to terms with it by now.

Nope.

• they should put down the maple bar and get on the stairmaster

• it is but its likely so rare because there tends to be less woman who care about mens weight. and what do you mean by, judge? do you mean like there are some fat assholes who like to put down over weight women for shits? or do u mean they judge by not being interested in an overweight woman? cus honestly you like what you like, not to say that gives anyone the right to put someone down, i mean I'm overweight (not obese) and I'm not attracted to overweight women, i mean i know people who either dont care or are attracted to it if that helps.

• How about anybody who judges women on their weight?
    I don't have a problem with people wanting to be with fit girls. I am talking about judging here. Calling them fat and considering them lesser humans.

• I say if the person doesn't ask you for your opinion about their body then don't say anything about their body. If the girl asked for the fat guys opinion then he's more than free to say it.

• Yes it's because men often get judged on being a man... paying, having money and security... something a women is not judged based on these extra attributes

So some men feel the right to judge women based on their sexiness... after all women put themselves in this situation to be taken care of and look good for their man

• Not true! I get judged by that all the time. Then I get judged on my looks too. I do two jobs besides freelance work. A guy tried to start a relationship with me because of my financial status once. It was fucking weird listening to him enumerate how much money his exes had. Then he turned to me and talked about my assets. Things are changing these days.

• Yes things are changing, that's why your asking this question... there changing for guys and girls... girls are sick are being hot for their guys and guys are tired of having to cover her expenses

Back in the day women didn't question guys, and guys just took care of them... makes sense lol

• I think women have their youth an beauty and men have status and power. women age like milk and men age like wine. im fine with a fat guy not wanting fat chicks.

• Don't women do the same thing? People, in general, just need to stop criticizing each other.

• I'm a little overweight. I don't judge females by their weight unless they shame healthy people. At that point I'm all over that shit.

• It is ironic, isn't it? Fat people all want fit, slim dates.

They need to stop being so lazy, learn to control their eating, and exercise.

• You're keeping a blind eye to it since most fat women feel entitled to skinny men and even go as far as to get offended over body shaming meanwhile they themselves are going for thinner guys.

• I don't think it's right to judge period.
    Live and let die.
    I'm slim, but I wouldn't judge any woman other than if I would like having sweet, sweet sexy time with them. lol.

• Everyone has likes and dislikes no matter what is wrong with the opinion maker. You can tell anyone what they should and shouldn't like for any reason

• Big men judge big women. Big women judge skinny women.

No kind of judging is good.

• There's not much to think. They are loosers, chilldish men. Get away from those.

• humans are hypocrites... every last one of us.

• I don't really care, overweight women probably judge overweight men too so it doesn't matter.

• i dont even support a fit person to judge someone because they're fat!! it's not gender issue.

• Yes that is rather hypocritical.

• I think it's wrong for them to judge overweight men but women do judge overweight men

• Guys are naturally built bigger. Bigger frames

• No if the person themselves is in poor shape they really have no business judging other people for being in poor shape.

• Mehhh, let everybody live their lives how they want. Those guys likely end up alone or with terrible partners anyway so that's where that sort of attitude gets them. It doesn't impact you though so don't let it get to you. Let others live their lives and deal with the repercussions.

What Girls Said 9

• I think the same thing I think about poor, incompetent women, who judge men on their earning skill...

• Well, hypocritical, but how about just judgmental? Is it okay for slim people to judge others for their weight? I'm not saying it isn't okay to have preferences about who you'll date, but that's different than "I'll call you fat if I want to" attitudes.

• I think exactly what you said - they're hypocrits.

• well, here's what i think of that

25.media.tumblr.com/...lgdk6mM5Fd1qbaoqzo1_500.jpg

• It is very hypocritical. It is alright if you like thin women. Just don't try to shame big women.

• its really funny to me when a fat guy goes around saying he gets a lot of girls. lol sure

• I do know some overweight guys who get girls all the time. Remember, girls go more for money and social status. That's why you see heavy guys with thin girls far more often than the other way around.

• @cininnatiRedsfan i mean yeah i guess but the ones i see aren't even that rich or anything. the ones i know dont talk to girls let alone "get them" but they love to go around and make things up. i guess that could be true for some people but its just really odd to me. i can't imagine being with someone just for their money

• Hate them

..

• a lot of ugly guys want super hot models and are super harsh on ugly women
    a lot of lazy guys put down women who accomplish more than them but are still lazy

i think its a defense mechanism guys use

• whar about overweight women who put down skinny girls as not 'real'? Seem hypocritical to me

• This is a much bigger issue IMHO, along with saying men who don't like overweight women aren't real and are in fact dogs.