My brother's coworker called me unattractive. I was wearing really shitty eye makeup as well. You think it was attributed to that?

I was taking food to my brother when his coworker opened the door for me. I went upstairs & gave him the food. This morning, he said that his coworker asked if that was his girlfriend, in which he said no. Then she commented that I was the unattractive one of the two. My brother said that was harsh, & he also said she's innately a bitch anyway.

I will say, however, I attempted to do a glittery smoky eye before modeling (which my brother called me to bring him food right after I got done). Turns out I can't do a smoky eye to save my life: I used white on the lid & black on the brow bone, which my mom said made my eyebrows look darker & thicker because I didn't put it on right. I also attempted to put on liquid eyeliner & it ended up being thick & uneven.

I take it my makeup application made me unattractive? I feel I should from now on avoid eye makeup save mascara like the Plague.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow what a bitch, sounds like she is into your brother and thought you might have been competition lol.

Trust me, NEVER listen to another girl when she says your ugly. As members of the opposite sex we know much better if a girl's unattractive or not, because girls are what we are attracted to! Girls say that to each other all the time to make them feel insecure.

• Well my brother did point out to me that she was bigger than me...

• I don't know what either of you look like, but so I'll look at the facts: you're the one who's apparently MODELING, she isn't. That should tell you who is attractive and who isn't lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. Stop torturing yourself! Any random female who's rude and judgmental enough to harshly scrutinize your appearance is probably not someone who's viewpoint you should respect. Nobody pops out of the womb knowing how to do a smoky eye! -_- It takes practice! It takes trial and error. That's how you learn to perfect a craft. The more you fail, the more knowledge, skill, and awareness you gain. That's completely natural :) So don't beat yourself up and be hard on yourself because some random female would rather be nasty, condescending, and rude than uplift her fellow-female and propel her into the direction of success and advancement. You seem to be placing too much value, concern, and care into what she said. Seriously, don't worry about it. Chances are she's got some serious insecurity issues for her to have that mean-spirited attitude towards you on the spot. She's the problem: not you or your looks.

• Well, my brother did point out she was bigger than me. So that could have catalyzed any insecurities...

• It's very possible!

What Guys Said 4

• You have a good, genuine spirit, and that is rare. It requires a strength to keep up, a strength that woman who said you were unnattractive does not have.

Deep down, she is jealous. Looks fade and melt away but a good heart is genuine, and you have a good heart.

• I don't think her saying u were "unattractive " should be taken seriously at all! If you model, you're definitely not "unattractive ". 8-)

• Some people are just rude for no reason at all

• Id bend you over !!

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely the smoky eye. You look like you'd be attractive without all that makeup.