Girls, reckon I pull many girls in the club?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sporty clothes for casual and every day things - try not wearing them...
    Try having a wardrobe of things that aren't from the sports shops but from actual clothing stores.
    Maybe try getting a new haircut or style it differently - ask your hairdresser - they'll know best.
    And that's about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Ok stop, just stop. You've been spamming the feed with your pictures. This is what you call desperate people! The desperate ones are always like this. No, judging by you, no girls wants to be with a desperate person.

• You're attractive. At first glance I'd say you'd be 19 or 20.

• You're attractive

• I don't know much about men's fashion but try wearing a bright (not too bright) solid colour shirt to bring attention to u. people will see colour and make u stand out more. Maybe style ur hair differently? I don't know much but some guys gel their hair back.

• Go for button up shirts but ones with a pattern, preferably plaid and pair that with solid color jeans and solid color shoes. Your hair is perfect in my opinion 👌🏻 and show a little more chest! That's all I have to say 💁