Rate these girls please?

Hey, I'm working on a project for university. This is for the "poll" part of it. Please rate each of these random women. All of them are attractive.

Please state your nationality and rating of each woman- based on your culture's perceived ideals of beauty. Thanks
Rate these girls please?

0|1
5|26

Most Helpful Guy

• "Colored" - 'Merica

1. 7.5/10 - Her face is just decent. She has nice breasts. She'd probably make a good monogamous girlfriend or just a good friend in general. Down to Earth and sweet but at the same time "regular".

2. 8.2/10 - Almost smoking hot, but just barely missed the mark. She's a girl who cares more about her appearance than the first one. Her standards are also higher. She probably stays away from the gym however and is more so inside fashion malls. I love her solid average build. She's not fat, but a solid girl. That's very attractive.

3. 8/10 - Very pretty, but not hot. She's very submissive, but not overly girly. She likes fashion just like the former girl but not as much and her sense of style is different. She likes things that are of a seductive fit. Thin dresses. Skimpy skirts. She's willful and kind, but that shouldn't be taken for weakness. Inside she's strong and she knows it even if her man doesn't.

So yeah in terms of attraction I like the second girl the best. Probably because her face leans more towards the hot side as opposed to just the cute side (referring to the first girl). Not only that but her build is very solid. I tend to lean more towards solid average build girls or just big girls in general. Though sometimes I like smaller girls too. Here the solid average wins out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, they're all very attractive, but I'll rate them compared to each other.
    1- I'll say 4. This is because she looks really fake to me. The tan and the implants.
    2- 7.
    3- 8 because she looks really delicate.
    I'm from Australia, but am or Greek blood.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• You cherry picked. If you are going to try to put hot women can you at least put a hot Asian woman? That one is was less hot than vast amounts of other Asian women you could have posted.

I suspect you are a white woman looking for another botched study with your desired outcome. If you are going to do Asian women then at least do these Asian women.

s20. postimg. org/cje19y8ml/Page1. jpg

But as far as your little 3 pictures I rate then #1 = 7.5/10, #2 = 6.5/10, #3 = 6.5/10

But in my picture many of the women I consider 8 and 9/10.

So try to not bias, try to choose hot women from each. You didn't include black women in your thing either? Please don't use Obama's wife to represent black women either hahaha. Do it fairly. I know you are likely white and want that to be the answer so you try to skew the selections.

0|0
    0|0
  • American. They go in this order from top to bottom. 8-9-8 i would rate higher for the last but you can't see anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1: 9/10
    Girl 2: 5.5/10
    Girl 3: 11/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I am American. First is a 9. Second is a 4. Third is an 8.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm German, but i was born in America and have always lived in America

• lol love how some people think their nationality is white. I'm Chinese/Canadian. 8, 5, 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 for all of them. They all have their own unique qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without looking at the breasts, girl 1 win by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • ghanian belgian:
    photo 1: 14/20
    photo 2: 12/20
    photo 3: 18/20

0|0
    0|0
  • 9-8-9 British

0|0
    0|0
  • British/Sri Lankan

1 - 7.5
    2 - 7
    3 - 7.5

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st girl its a 10 for me brunette blue eyes just wow
    2nd its more the cute type but still sexy as well 9.5
    3rd 9 looks great but i never was into Asian girls

like u say they are all on the top

0|0
    0|0
  • Third one has an OK face. The others... No.

0|0
    0|0
  • White - United States

1 - 7/10
    2 - 4/10
    3 - 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm African American. They are all roughly 8-9 range. I prefer girl 2. Looks like she has a nice lower body shape waist/hips

0|0
    0|0
  • Im portuguese.

First girl - 7
    Second girl - 8
    Third girl - 9

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we rating like 1 to 10 or just hot or not? In my opinion they're all freaking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely one ! ;) - i loved
    I'm Turkish half greece man
    1-8/10
    2-6/10
    3-6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • all are attractive. why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lithuanian
    1 - 9/10
    2 - 7/10
    3 - 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Belgium

0|0
    0|0
  • the last on or the second one, hispanic, can you list their names PLEASE

0|1
    0|0
  • #3 gets 8/10 for what appears to be a nice, and natural honey brown skin color and my preferred body type and eyes/facial features.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10
    6/10
    7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • UK
    First: 7 but 8 because of boobs.
    Second: 6-7
    Third: 8 most attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • United Kingdom

8 - white bra
    7 - green clothes
    9 - red clothes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the last girl is by far the prettiest!

0|0
    0|0
  • first one, No
    second one, great body
    third one, perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st girl: 6.7
    2nd: 4
    3rd: 7.5

0|0
    0|0