What do you think of my body (Pictures)? Don't be mean?

I'm really self-concious so try not to be too mean! I borrowed my sisters old bathing suit (I don't own one), and just wore it in the back yard.

Pic #1

#2:

http://i.imgur.com/4C5QmS3.jpg

For anyone who'd unaware, please stop telling me to "take it down". You cannot disavow until 24 hours after you post.
I'm not even able to delete this so everyone chill

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you're underage, you need to put some clothes on and stop posting stuff that pedophiles like to collect.

• No one does that..

• That's honestly the most hideous and covering swimsuit I have ever seen. I'm not the one to encourage pedophily but seriously, we're far from anything outraging here ? Anybody could see much more just by going to the nearest beach or local public pool.

• Did you not notice her camel toe?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't be posting this since you're under 18 and there's old men that would love something like this to be pervy with.

• Why is it young people so often say old men would love to perv on (whatever)? Take a look around and you will find lots of young guys on here trying to get the young gals to message them. In fact, if you look at the opinions given by the older men, you will find just about every one of them is trying to be helpful and nothing else.

• @Red_Arrow really? Instead lf complain, tag a modater to take it down.

What Guys Said 24

• Please take this down. Inappropriate for an underage girl to post this because of what you have showing. And that swimsuit needs to go in the trash.

• Everything that I can see in the picture looks very cute!

• I think you look like a beautiful lovely lady honestly !
    But you really ought to burn that swimsuit ! :-)
    You look really good.

• Camel toe watch out the pervs be on here, I recommend to take this post down because you're too beautiful to be posting pics like this

• According to what I can see, you have a beautiful body.

• Who took these pictures?

• You haven't left any room for people to be mean cause your body is just beautiful especially your legs

• Extremely nice I love your beauty :) Plus your legs look smooth (new waxed) and excellent :)

• Well if you're self conscious then I feel like nothing short of "you're perfect" is going to be acceptable to you, and everything else is going to be 'rude'.

You have a boy body, but it's not the end of the world.

• ok, how?

• Asked for advice and gets offended on the response 😂😂😂😂... GTFO😒👏

• Well being under 18 her body is not fully developed.

• You look nice

• yeah but what is that thing that you're wearing? o. O

• omg. you have the beautifulest legs ever, you really do, thats the most perfect outfit for you to show off your very beautiful legs

• u r sexy, have a beautiful body.

• ur perfectly fine with those great legs in red swimsuit with a v line

• That is really cute!!

• Wow you look really good

• You look very tall, you have flat breasts, your hips look way to big, and your arms look too fat

• Whats your number? 😍😍

• actually really cute ^.^

• very good, i like you
    how old are you?:)

• body is great and I prefer small boobs so you are amazing. P. S. you got a little bit of camel toe but I don't know if you wanted judge on that too or not.

• I highly doubt you are unaware that everyone can clearly see the outline of your vagina. And you are under 18 at that. Wtf.

• we can see your women thingy.. hide it pls..

What Girls Said 7