Do people tell you that you look older?

I'm 22 people say I look 25 or so.. I hate it I rather look younger. Should I take this as an insult? Get insecure about it sometimes tbh.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never been told i look older, which is good i guess. people usually guess my age right or say I'm like 1-2 years younger.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• No, people tell me that I look younger. Which is horrid, I don't like that, I wanna look my age or older.

• Better than people telling you that you look 15 and having to get your name ran by the police every time you buy alcohol because "that isn't you in your ID"
    -_-

• I've been mistaken for a 12 year old like twice this month and I'm 16... just think it could be worse

• I don't know, some say I look older and some say I look younger, but apparently I look a bit younger in pictures and a bit more mature in real life

• People tell me I look younger like 19/ and other my age!! 23//. But once they have told me I looked 25!! That's was very disappointed :(

• Many people say I look 18 :/ . But honestly, I think that's just their excuse to flirt...

• I often get told that I look like I'm in my mid twenties. Doesn't bother me and I don't think much about it.

• Nope.
    vkhh

• All. The. Time.

Every time an adult finds out my age they go "Oh really! You look much older."

• No, I'm told I look younger.
    Anywhere from 1-4 years younger. Which is terrifying.

• Yes I'm 15 but I get told I look like I'm 17 or 18😊

• The only time people used to think I was older than I was were ages 7-12 because my used to dress me in teenager clothes and put makeup on me, but now that I'm an adult people think I look 15-16.

I wouldn't take it as an insult. That's only a 3 year difference. If 25 is old then so is 22. Now if they said you look 32 then that's cause for concern.

• i get told i look younger.

What Guys Said 10

• People have a tendency to think I'm like a year 4 college student or something which considering my age... yeah , sounds about right.

• People say I look a little younger. I don't care what age they see me as in terms of my looks. I know my age and that's what I need.

• At work 28-30, probably cause it's my business and I keep it professional.

Outside of work 21-22 most of the time.

• Yes, since I was a young teenager everyone says I look older.

• People always think I'm younger than I actually am, just a couple of months ago some lady accused me of skipping high school.

• Yeah. It's cause of the beard but that's all good cause beards ftw

• yh fam.. im 19 but people say look 50.. like wtf... im sexy af

• It's cause they're hating since they're hideous bro. When they say you're 50 be like and I still look better than you son

• You can even use granddad's phrase or drop a purple suit on and call yourself A Pimp Named Slickback

• lmao ill do that next time fam xD

• They might say that coz of the muscles, that's a compliment i guess.

• No I always get told I look younger. I'm 38 but people always think I'm about 28 -30

• When I don't shave I look 22 but when I do I can look 16.
    I'm 19 by the way