I'm not really happy with the way my body is?

Here's a picture of my body... I'm not too happy with it at the moment and would like to make changes... I feel really fat and bloated (I'm 5'2 and 150 pounds :( ) I want to lose the weight but its so hard for me. I get into working out and eating right then I flop again and regain it all back. I need help. Please.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about SMALL steps and CONSISTENCY. Don't make too many changes too quickly. Just make one or two and really nail them. Then add more later.

On the food side, start with just replacing "empty" calories with healthy food. Soda becomes tea, chips or cookies become nuts. Literally ONLY make that change for a few weeks.

On the exercise side just work out a schedule where you'll spend 3 days a week every week at the gym for 30-45 mins. Doesn't even matter what you do yet. Just NAIL that for a few weeks.

What Guys Said 7

• you look cute

• it's not that bad, but you can lose a couple of pounds, don't need a very strict regimen

• when you "flop", don't. thats really all there is to it. self discipline.

• try to work out with diet.

• so start working out, eat healthy, I recommend also to stop eating sugar and eat more vegetables.

• you are not fat, i like your body:)

• Just gotta keep working. You say you flop? Do you mean you quit working out? That's the problem. Keep at it. It'll take at least a month of hard, consistent, work to get noticeable changes.

• Yeah I work out then I get discouraged, either because I go out with my friends to eat or my working out doesn't seem to work.

• I had a student in my college who was interning me as a personal trainer but the coaches didn't allow it so she had to quit. Part of the reason I lost all motivation. :(

• Ohh :/. That sucks. Maybe you could try to find a friend to work out with? It helps me.

What Girls Said 0