Hey guys, is this girl nice or ugly?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87678714@N07/?

S
he is one of my classmates and some of my friends including my boyfriend says she's very pretty. I know I shouldn't say this or even post this question using her pics but I find her average. And my boyfriend also complimented her on her eyes. Like really. I mean her eyes are small and She isn't white, is WOC.
So is she pretty or ugly? 1st is without makeup and 2nd with makeup.

0|0
13|30

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's on the pretty side of average
    I like her eyes
    But if I met her or walked past her I wouldn't be wowed, she wouldn't stand out

Are you jealous because of what your boyfriend thinks of her? Try not to worry, I'm sure she has nothing on you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• "ugly" and that photo goes together like oil and water.

Also.
    "I mean her eyes are small and She isn't white, is WOC. "
    Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?
    Are we going down that road?

4|0
    0|0
    • Dude, it was PAINFUL reading what she wrote. How about she go from being Anon so we can see just how average she might be, eh?

• @Derpyy
      Huzzah for proliferation of racism among those who were previously repressed lol
      This is why I root for one one these days.
      Everyone is guilty. NO ONE IS INNOCENT!!
      WRHAJFKLAHKDHA
      *conspiracy hat on!

• There are no photos showing. But from you description, she sounds like she is either average or above average. She definitely does not sound ugly by any means. And you sound very nice for being supportive of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no pictures.
    What are we supposed to do? Tell her she is beautiful? People like this only believe people who think like them and never those who tell them otherwise unfortunately.

0|2
    0|0
  • Are they your eyes, they are nice. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • not mine, a friend.

• Show All
    • @ToxicValentine I don't know who Zayn malik is. I don't remember talking to him.

• @toxicvalentine i wouldn't peg you as a 1D fan :P

• She hasn't made any photos public yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • She plenty pretty... you just sound jelly. or a troll... I hope you are a troll and aren't actually that racist/dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • They are nice eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't let me open anything.. I guess im not turtly enough for the turtle club... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • they look like a young mans eyes, at least that's what I think because of the hairy eyebrows. Pretty guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like these picture are you and your fishing for compliments. Either that or your pretty ignorant. she is very pretty and you dont need to put people on blast like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, 24, normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both photos taken down. Waste of time

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see any pictures in your link

0|0
    0|0
  • She's absolutely gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no picture in the links for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not nice as Mine, But yeah, Not bad at least !

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they look alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly is as ugly does, sir.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is average

0|0
    0|1
  • His eyebrows😞...

0|0
    0|0
    • why what happened?

• filler or killer

0|0
    0|0
    • what does this mean?

• Malik... lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • what lol?

• These eyes you posted belong to Malik Zayn.

• yeah so whats there to laugh about?

• She's beautiful. Stunning to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty girl yeah... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask me 4 years ago I'd be like OMG SOOOO HOTTT. Ask me today and i'd be like I could see somebody finding her attractive but not for me. Attraction is really a subjective experience and it's really dependent on who we've seen in our life time, what features we're familiar with, and of course our DNA. I'm sure there's plenty of other factors but attraction is extremely defendant on perception. In my book on a completely honest 100 point scale, with 100 being I'd take a bullet just to preserve that beauty and 1 being im sorry but looking at you makes me unbearably uncomfortable, I'd give her a 59.

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny thing WOC and small eyes often tend to be higher up on my scale. But once again it's subjective.

• She's pretty. Her eyes are indeed very appealing, she has a very pleasantly looking face. It sounds like your boyfriend instilled some healthy jealousy in you ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • what's appealing in her eyes?

• Show All
    • You are blind

• I'm not :)

• someone is angry because of her looks? oh poor girl sharing other people's pics. It looks okay...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• im not even gonna open the link -.-
    i don't know why anyone does this.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's Zayn Malik :P :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture is pretty grainy but you have lovely dark eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • they probably look nice in an entire face... like if you were to let us see the entire image instead of cropping? and the image is very pixelated...

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice tint of brown..

0|0
    0|0
  • she's gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone sounds jealous. :)

But really, you shouldn't post someone elses pictures.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know lol

0|0
    1|0
  • She is very pretty

0|0
    0|0