What type of woman do I come across as?

I'm almost 31 years old. Do I look my age or older? And I'm into younger men. What can I do to get a young boyfriend between 22-25? I was in a relationship with a 23 year old but we broke up which I will not elaborate on. Or should I aim for men my age?

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/10320191@N03/

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I guess you look younger and no you shouldn't aim for your own age as I think you should only aim in a relation to what you really want.(no matter what)

What Guys Said 9

• You look about 23 - 28. If you are attracted to younger guys then go for it. If you want a younger boyfriend just look for one through your friends. Or i wouldn't mind asking you out lol.

• You certainly don't look like a thirty one year old, you could pass for a woman in her mind twenties.
    Put yourself out there, the bar scene is overrated.
    I personally like older women since they know what they want in life plus they've got their lives in order.
    Do what you feel is right
    I would date a woman from age eighteen to age fourty two..

• you look serious.

• You look fine! And you look like you are 29 close to your age. I think you could pull a younger guy

• Picture got deleted...

• Don't focus on the age so much and just play the field and see what bites. I'm sure you will be able to pull guys in and take your pick.

• Aim higher not lower.

• You look hot. And seem cool.

• You look much younger

What Girls Said 3

• You're 31? you look so much younger, keep smiling more, you'd look more beautiful! Coming to your actual question, Men your age will find you very intimidating and attractive than 20 something guys because they just grew up and would lok for someone who are younger than them thta doesn't mean young men won't like older women. It's just very few men will love you for as you are at this point, I suggest, you find somone your age, but if you're interested someone younger, you should choose the age group between 27-29, because these guys will "get" you,. Take care... :-)

• I don't know if that's a recent picture but you look 20. If you still look like that then you should be able to get guys 22-25.

Are you getting approached by younger guys?
    Why do you want a younger guy instead of a guy your age?

• Wow , definitely not what I was expecting. You look like you're in your early twenties.