Opinions on my body?

I'm very insecure and want honest opinions on how my body as I've not got nice curves and feel fat. I'm around 5'10/11. should I even wear a bikini?

Opinions on my body?

Most Helpful Girl

• You got a nice trim body. Don't worry. Now you got to change the bad feelings into a good one and appreciate you are healthy and beautiful looking.

What Guys Said 39

• Dudet, you are definitely not fat. Believe me. Far from fat! I'd say you are slim :D Go ahead and wear a bikini. You are rocking it-- you have a beautiful body. 5'10 / 5'11 is also a great height for the taller guys like me who verge into the 6'3," 6'4" range, or in that tall zone.

• d00d you're not fat.

if you're well attuned with society even a little you will know you're not fat. I realize that insecurity is eating the shit out of you but you need to realize you're not fucking fat. REALIZATIONS

• You look really good. Very attractive. I would totally date you. Based only on looks, I would totally go out with you.

Now, maybe you're some psychotic bitch, I dunno. Maybe we wouldn't get past the first date b/c you're just too crazy or just plain bad. But lemme make this perfectly clear, if we didn't have a second date it would not be because you're not super attractive. Because, DAMN! lol.

• You look good, but you knew that already

• It's good really.

• Pretty skinny to be honest.

• fat? here? u are skinny... u look good girl

• Is this a serious question? You are nowhere new fat. You have a nice body and look great in a bikini. In fact, if you lose any more weight, I think you'd be getting too skinny. You have a beautiful body, be proud of it.

• Actually, I'd say your body is about perfect.

• Too fat? You are not fat AT ALL. You look good !

• your body is stunning and really suits the bikini you have on in the pic. You are far from fat, your curves are perfect :)

• you´re not that curvy but you got a female waist line and you´re defnitely not fat. just right in my opinion.

• You're barely chubby and even if you were that wouldn't factor into whether or not you should wear a bikini.

• You shouldn't call yourself fat... you are too skinny actually. Eat some more

• You have a model's body - tall and slender. You look great!

• you are not fat, you would look better with a few extra pounds, but nothing wrong with your body.

• you're definitely not fat by any chance, little bit skinny but it's all good I love tall women and a cute face would just make you an ideal girlfriend

• If anything you are too thin

• I love your body, my favorite type :)

• Really? You look great. You're not hot. The only reason to not wear a bikini is to prevent other girls from being rude to you out of envy.

• : ) be confident, you have everything to grab a boy that will respect you ; )

• You look good don't worry

• you look nice.

• You're not fat. But you're rather on the slim side tho.

• No problem, its fine.

• 5'10? hOW DO YOU EVEN DATE TALLER MEN?

• What?

• You are so tall. How do you date taller men? Do you have trouble finding men that are 6'ft? Do you love to wear heels? How often do you wear heels? Do you care about being taller than a man? Do you care about being taller than a man in heels?

• no, u r so sweet and have a beautiful body.
    dont worry.

• gurl ur a cutie

• I love your bikini where did you get it?

• You look stunning

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly if you think you're fat you need medical help because you're probably anorexic.

• you got problems..

• You're definitely not fat! & of course you can wear a bikini, it looks good, don't worry about it.

• seriously?

• I literally said "WOAH" cause you're far from fat and you have a nice figure. But I get everyone see themselves differently. Also well done because no way would I be confident enough to show my body in a photo even without showing my face. Still I bet yours is beautiful to match your body. I see curves. I've never really had an opinion on thighs I see yours look a good size and shape same goes for your tummy.

• You delusional, not fat. You are far from fat, but you are close to crazy to think you're close to it. If you're fat then the rest of us are morbidly obese, and resemble Honey BooBoo's mother.

• If you feel fat you are anorexic

• I'm not anorexic. My fat is on my belly and I perceive myself as chubby as my belly isn't flat X

• Sorry, I've never really looked at it that way. I never meant to offended

• You didn't offend me darlin

• Actually, you are very skinny.

• Are you kidding me? you are not fat! how does it feel to have a tummy without stretch marks? lol

• ur body looks good girl, why insecurities

• Another attention seeking person. Someone who feels fat doesn't show skin. You just want to show your body off to the men on here for compliments.

• Far from on here just for compliments actually. I've hidden for years and let my insecurities get in the way of me having a nice time. maybe you don't get it but asking Not just male opinions to see if my insecurities are justified.