My boobs are small :( How is my body?

I am so sad :( Because I am 18 years old but I have small boobs as per my age.
This is my body. How do I look? How are my boobs and my
My boobs are small :( How is my body?

ass?

Update
Thank you everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I can 100% appreciate girls who get pissed off at other girls that post pics like this.

It's like, you're a girl who's never felt any particular need to validate your own body (even though you know you're attractive) by asking random strangers to the point where you fucking take a pic of yourself topless and just "barely" blur out the nipples so it's "inoffensive." Then topping it off by posting your ass (which has nothing to do with your tits).

Like, I'd be pissed off. I'd think "wow, I've never done this shit, yet this bitch is doing this while trying to be coy as fuck about it."

• I think you have a good point but you lose it in how mean you get with her. As men, we should want to help her, not further harm her. Also, just because we may find her attractive does not mean she feels atteactive. I have a very close friend who has breast around her size that absolutely hates her body. I know how this can genuinely effect a girls self image. Yes, the bum pic wasn’t necessary to make her point and she may be looking for validation but is there anything terribly wrong with that? I know it may seem shallow and maybe it is true, but if there is a chance this girl is sincere about her self image, don't we owe it to her to be a little more careful. In the future, I encourage you to wait until you can find tge words to help someone in a more constructive manner and give them the benefit of the doubt before you risk hurting them even deeper than they already are.

• @MrEMann For you and the Asker, the second part of the question was "How Is My Body?" That covers the bum pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• *cough* Attention whore! *cough* Put some damn clothes on!

• c'mon, we need more such volunteers :)

• This is exactly what should it look like. I am so sick of girls who what to have their boobs rated or complain about boobs and instead of picture they put series of senseless numbers (senseless because boobs have to fit the body). This has to be seen and I think this is not such a big deal or masturbation material, as much as she is anon, it does not bring her any special attention.

And for asker - your body is 95% perfect and your boobs maybe could use more size but they perfectly fit your body type, so I like them as they are. Thank you for being an example how should boobs/body rating questions look like.

• @kaylaS91 Well I don't give a shit I stop call all these girls on this website who does this attention whores when they stop doing it.

What Guys Said 230

• Attention seeking much?

• No, just I dont love my body. Everyone on here liked my body but @alonzoslade made me sad :(

• You dont love your body, But you are more then comfortable putting naked pictures of it online? pfft..

if you wanted compliments, just ask, no need to hide it behind a ''im uncomfortable'' bs story.

• The fact that you alongside posted a picture of your ass confirms that you know you're attractive and are just fishing for compliments.

www-static.weddingbee.com/.../compliments.jpg

• Perfect everything. Your boobs are a perfect size, and your thighs and butt are perfect too.
    I really like that body.

• Your breast aren't small, you look very proportionate. I like what I see!
    Whats with the insecurity?

• No, your body is pretty much perfect, that's my ideal shape in a woman.

What isn't good, is you not believing your boyfriend, and needing random guys on the internet to tell you it looks good. His opinion should be what matters, and ours shouldn't. I feel like this is backwards.

• First of all, you have a killer body, I was turned on a little! That ass looks heavenly!! Your boobs are slightly smaller than fullsize, but not too small at all. They are more like supermodels, perky and fun!. Frankly, very few guys will be turned off with these. Personally I am turned off only by flat chested girls, you are no way in that category.

You are quite young now, they will definitely grow bigger with your age. Your boyfriend is mature and understanding. He isn't lying to you at all!

• Your body is amazing. No, your boobs aren't huge but they match your body size well, and they have a great shape. Your ass and waist are incredible and, really, there is absolutely nothing anyone could complain about.

Big boobs are NOT the end-all be-all - and this is coming from a certified Breast Man. You'd already stop traffic and cause car accidents just walking down the street...

• Do not worry about what alonzoslade said. You should be smart enough to know that there are always opinion different from the masses. And the rest of the guys told you true... you look great and everything is the right proportion. I would love to have a 12 month calendar with your pictures up for every month. No go on with your life knowing you are the bomb!

• In my personal opinion, I think you are darn-near perfect. I would take you over a girl with large breasts any day of the week. Guys just don't care about boob-size that much. If the rest of you is that amazing, it just doesn't matter. Would love to see your face.

• Nice catfishing...

• *spits out coffee* Christmas came early this year! Gag, you truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Ya, your tits, ass, and body are perfectly fine. Don't worry about it.

• Thanks, but @alonzoslade said my boobs are tiny :(

• People will have opinions and they won't all be the same. What's important is what you believe about yourself. Don't rely on our opinions to dictate your self-image. That only leads to irrational anxiety and self-doubt.

• If you were my daughter ot granddaughter I'd be proud about your looks. Now get dressed. :)

• I really don't believe these are true. Do you really think for a moment that body is not essentially perfect? Seriously ladies. Trim curvy with nary a blemish. Those boobs are absolute perfection. They fit the body size perfectly.

Legs are insane and I love the clean clear skin. Really. Put this down as my view of a perfect body.

• For one, I question why you're posting basically-nudes on this board.

For two, you look good, so stop whining and griping. You're slim and look great.

• More than a hand full is a waste of boobage.

Don't worry you have a nice looking body and I'm positive that all men on Earth (we had a meeting) would squeeze and love any type of boobies like even if you was cometely flat chested.. Squeeze squeeze squeeze

• translation
    'please god give me attention'

• You're a really attractive girl... Great figure and I love your ass (just being honest)

Don't focus on what you don't have and keep a good attitude. For me personally as long as we got along chemistry and personality wise your body is more than good enough for me.

• Actually, they look great, to me. They're really perky and shapely. The rest of your figure is also really great, as well. No need to feel insecure about your figure. Be proud of it! :)

• Your boobs are perfect. I can tell you're just fishing

• you have an amazing body

• What are you talking about? Your body is AWESOME ! Your boobs are actually the perfect size ! I would give my soul for a night with a girl like you !

• Thank you so much but @alonzoslade said my ass is small :(

• It is IMPOSSIBLE to be perfect for everybody (especially for this guy). He would find something bad to say about any Victoria secrets models. His stance is that you asked to be judged so you should be ready for it, which makes sense, but he feels the need to find something bad to say each time. He probably torture animals in his free time lol
      You can't expect everybody to like every aspect of you. All you are doing is putting undue pressure on yourself. Even if you definitely were the most beautiful woman in the universe, there would still be people for whom you wouldn't be attractive. It's a good thing ! Nature made it so there is variety, this way, there is someone for everybody. Believe me when I say, the vast majority of men finds you attractive. Also keep in mind that most guys aren't half as demanding as you are of yourself. You don't need to be the most beautiful to get a guy to fall in love with you. You got the looks, the personality is what we stay for.

• Don't worry about it; you look good

• You're not bad looking, for a girl...

• what are you talking about? You are lovely?

• You're hot

• You have an amazing body. And just for the record, your boobs are perfect. They are big enough to play with, but not so big that they get in the way. They are like medium sized.

• Woah did not expect a topless pic... Yes your body is 10 out of 10 and not all guys like big breasts. Many times it's fat girls who have big breasts...

• Your boobs are perfect and your butt is also very nice. Your body is hot as hell. You have nothing to worry about. You're very attractive.

• Body looks very good. Get over it. Body dismorphia is a real problem for people. Where people are good looking, but think they are ugly.

However, if bigger boobs will make you more happy, go and get it. I mean who needs loving relationships anyway?

• I don't understand what people gain out of distrusting their boyfriend's positive opinion of them.

• More from Guys
    200

What Girls Said 74

• You are just fishing compliments.
    You know damn well you look good.

Why you treat people like a fool?

• Gurl. Your body is gorgeous... Can you please stop complaining? There are girls like me out there go have actually small boobs lol those are super big compare to mine XD and you know what? I'm okay, and if I'm okay with it you should be okay with those too!
    You have an amazing body, I like your butt and those hips don't lie lol
    Nothing that I don't like from it. Perfect body gurl.

• you look good.. and you know it.. now put on a shirt..

• Fishing for compliments

• O. o.. why hasn't mods deleted this?

• im 100 sure from now on.. Girls are gonna hide their nipples and show the rest when asking about their boobs lol

• @elamn123456 its a legit post. I checked. cannot be hidden for the pictures shown.

• *Dying from at all the guys who think she's a C-cup.* Ok. ok, ok, on a more serious note, stop fishing. This a GaG, not a lake.

• Sweetie, you have the perfect body, a lot of girls would die to have what you have, what are you worried about? I think your boyfriend is right, get over yourself sweetie ;)

• You have a model perfect body. Seriously shoulders and hourglass shape. Any dress should look amazing on you.

I have big boobs and trust me it isn't what it's cut out to be. Most men like B or C cups but nothing bigger. And they make you look heavier in clothes no matter how skinny you are.

• There are people even older than you with smaller boobs, don't let that insecurity define you. You look good x

• Accidentally click... Oh just another slut and attention whore... And a bunch of white Knights throwing Wieners at your virtual ass...

• lucky bastard

• Really? Fucking really?

• kind of small, but suits your frame well

• Your body is beautiful. Your boyfriend is definitely not lying about that. Everything is proportioned, your boobs aren't too big but they're big enough to get attention, and you've got a nice booty

• They look great enough, I don't know what you're worried about.

• Your body looks amazing thought maybe try to tone your legs some. That's the only part that looks weird to me. Still I doubt any guy would complain about your body because like I said it's kicking. :)

• I'm not sure how Russian bodies can be better than some other country's but your body is pretty great looking.

• I think you look like a hoe. My breasts are smaller than yours and I hate them, yet I don't feel the need to post a barely censored pic online to get validation from creepy strangers. Especially your ass cause that has nothing to do with your tits.
    So I WOULD say you look fine, but you look like a desperate attention seeking hoe.

• What I will not understand is how gag accepts these kind of nudity photos! Useless oh am I pretty shit and yet the other day I was just trying to post a silly video and they removed it because it was nonsense? Now this is nonsense and you are obviously begging for attention. You could of seriously just said the number size rather then exposing yourself this way.

• You shouldn't be ashamed it's good for your age besides big ones like mine don't work out trust me on that 😉

• Looking pretty perfect to me...

• You look nice cause you have an hourglass figure which is more important than having big boobs.

• Ohh you look very nice ! :)

• you have a great body! and small boobs are cute and your tummy is flat and you have a nice as-no need to worry i would say you have a banging body

• That isn't nowhere near small. Wtf.

• You have an amazing curvy body. Your boobs are not small and look good in your body. You don't need to worry at all :)

• Are you serious? your boobs are bigger than mine. You look great

by the way big boobs are kind of gross and sloppy you have a nice elegant perky pair be proud!!

• Those aren't even that small honestly and I think you have a nice body.

• Yes, he lies.
    Not all Russian girls have a great body.

Yours looks fantastic though. Great butt, shapely tits, everything seems in order.

• I hope you are kidding. Your body is perfect. I am 19 years old and I have smaller boobs than yours. In addition i have chunky thighs and no ass. So consider yourself lucky, dear.

• you look fine every part of you is in good propution with the rest of your body

• More from Girls
    44