Guys, do you prefer girls with or without god looking thigh gaps?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer with, the good looking kind. But it's no deal breaker if a girl doesn't have a good looking one. Nice slim thighs and wide serf hips due to a wide feminine pelvic region are attractive to me with or without a more noticeable crotch gap.

I must be unique in that I've always noticed if girls had notiicably wide crotch gaps (I've never called them thigh gaps). So many guys say they don't notice, noticed and it "made up", etc. and maybe they didn't before all the hype. I did. And all my friends growing up since like puberty - way before it was an issue.

I've alwaysed noticed them. But they've never been a deal breaker. Just like tits or ass. But yeah I'd rather a nice liooking gap if it's already there. Like nice tits n ass.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know where the trend started of girls thinking guys care about thigh gaps

• I actually like a girl with a tight gap. It's not as much about the gap itself, but rather how the rest of the body usually looks when a girl has a gap.

• Neither matter to me

• Doesn't matter at all. Thigh gaps are something stupid the media came up with to make girl's feel insecure (again).

• All I know is either it's there, or it's not.

Never thought about one being "good looking" lol

• Don't care. Never pay attention to that.

• Seriously, we don't care!
    That is never a thought that has or will ever cross the minds of 99.999% of all men on planet earth.

• I dont have a preference about that. I just want to be healthy and responsable by it's health.

• I don't really care either way, so I don't think you should worry about it.

• I prefer thick thighs no gap.

• You may be a teenager so it's different for you, but adults actually don't care about thigh gaps. It's stupid and nobody even notices unless you make your legs crooked.