Girls, are you happy with your own boobs size?

I am 34B cup but I wish they were C or D cup, because big boobs are attractive for guys, I realised that guys look at girls who have big boobs :( Do you like your own chest measurement? If not, what size would you want to have?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a 32DD and I actually want them to be a bit smaller. I used to be very skinny with a C cup so my goal is to be like that again (not that I'm fat, but also not very skinny).
    I hate it when I first meet a guy and I hear that he says behind my back that I have big badonkas (happends all the time). Like the only thing the guy can remember from me is that I have big boobs.
    I also have a lot of trouble finding the right bra, because logic with bras nowadays is that you have to be fat to have bigger boobs. I also don't like it how loose fitting clothing looks on me.
    So that was my complaining for the day. Grass is always greener on the other side huh.

• Do big booobs really cause the back pain?

• I don't think my boobs are big enough for that. 32DD sounds bigger than it really is, but because I'm also slim they really pop in the eye.

What Girls Said 8

• My boobs are the same size as yours and I'm happy with them. I mean, I wouldn't mind going up a cup, but they look hella good so I ain't complainin. Oh, and you're wrong, all guys don't like only big boobs, most guys like all the sizes, some even prefer small, so I don't understand why the heck you're so worried.

• Um i wear a 30A... lol my tits are small and im 18 and tall.. honestly guys I've interacted with have actually really enjoyed them.. anyways its not like they don't like bigger breast.. its all personal preference. Some guys just like to show all breast love.. But I am Honestly fine with my breast size.

• I am 90B ^^ I like them cuz i think that like that i won't attract perverts and if a guy likes me i know that its for my person as a woman and not as a sex toy and anyway i have a boyfriend and he like them lol just accept ur boobs like they r ^^

• My boobs are the same size , I mean honestly I cared for a while but then I just decided to get my nipples pierced to add a little more 'detail' to my tiny boobs, and focused more of my curves and round booty. also apparently, many guys in reality don't care as much bout boobs as girls think!

• Ohhh you're so crazy ! I've never thought of nipple piercing so far ! :) B cup is always ideal and booty curves are visible :)

• I'm a 38 C and I hate it I want them to be bigger. I would buy a Victoria's secret bra that push up but my mom is overprotective and claim they "push up/shows too much " -.-

• I want smaller boobs. I'm a DD and I hate it.

• I guess, wish they were a bit smaller sometimes.

• I'm 34A and wish it was a 34B haha
    I don't want "big" boobs... just a tiny bit bigger than what they're at now bc they are so small