Are these jeans too tight for school?

So I got a few pairs of jeans with this relative tightness, and they are rely comfortable and I love how the look, but are they too tight appearing for school? There is a rule against no leggings but nothing about tight jeans. Are they too tight that they would draw unwanted attention, like being gossiped about etc. or am I just reading to much into this and over analyzing the situation. Be honest, do they look slutty and should I not attempt to wear them to school?
Are these jeans too tight for school?

ill guess I'll just check to see what people are wearing on the first day before I jump in and wear them, thanks for your input.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look awesome. That's a weird rule to have in school, never experienced anything like that in middle school, high school, or college.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're fine, not slutty at all or anything like that, I don't see a problem. Lookin' good.

What Guys Said 28

• You look amazing. In today's fashion, it really can't be too tight (as long as it's comfortable). Many jean fabrics are so stretchy, they are comfortable as can be and still look super-tight.
    At your age, you want to look hot at school... that's where everyone sees you the most. Don't be afraid to be the best looking girl there. Someone is going to be the hottest... might as well be you.
    With those type of pants, make sure you are wearing a thong, a g-string, boyshorts, or no undies... you DON'T want panty-lines. That would totally off-set how great the pants look.
    When you look good, you'll feel better. When you feel better, you'll radiate more attractiveness. Also, when you feel better, you'll do better in school.

• They are basically leggings at this point ain't it lol?
    Yosemite Sam?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hxJKq-8EZo

• Omfg the no jeggings rule!!!
    https://youtu.be/FLZ8L6SZmaA

• I think those are fine, the admins at school have a lot more to worry about dress code wise than the tightness of jeans! :-P

• people will definitely talk about that o. o so good. but so bad. lol. lucky guys who can see that tbh =)

• They look fine to me. F the haters.

• they do look too night and uncomfortable, but your body looks amazing... but go for comfort in my opinion

• Yes, I am surpised you va^&*! can even breathe

• just a little bit they are tight looking... dont bend over

• those tightly fitted pants are very perfect for you to wear. i dont see nothing wrong with them. you should wear whatever u want

• They do look a little too tight

• Those are leggings basically but what's the point of wearing them if you have no booty?

• They look nice go ahead and wear them

• Unwanted attention versus wanted attention you mean?

• No they good

• If you wanna wear them, wear them.

• Yea you should be fine

• they look great, sexy but not slutty.
    but I might be biased as a guy ;)

• Skin tight! They are sexy and if that's what you are going for, then wear them

• Yes lol xD

• They might be because guys will think u got a thong on and stare

• Not at all they are cute!

• u r nice, thre is no proplem!.

• How do you even get those on

• lookin sexy <3

• well they look sluty, you have nice ass btw:D i like that lol

• Damn you gon rip them shits aren't you?

• Borderline (filler)

What Girls Said 14

• It might be hard to sit, try sitting to see if your knees are ok. The 1st rule is being comfortable.
    I don't think they look too tight. Rather, it's about if you're comfortable or not.

• Normally, I would say you would be fine because your body is covered up, and it appears as if there are no large rips or tears in the jeans. However, since your school has a "no leggings" policy, the faculty and staff may see these jeans in a similar light. What you're wearing looks like jeggings (jean leggings) anyway, so... I'm hesitant on giving a simple "yes" or "no."

The best thing to do would be to call the school and ask, and, yes, I realize how silly that sounds, haha.

• they have no rips and are actually looser looking in the front, yeah better safe than having to change into pe shorts. Maybe I should just test the waters on the first day and see what the other kids are wearing before jumping In and taking s risk.

• Yeah, I mean, I honestly think they're fine. I'm guessing the school's issue with leggings is that many girls were wearing see-through ones and not covering up enough (i. e., their butts) and showing waaaaay too much. That's not an issue with what you're wearing. However, I like your idea of seeing what others are wearing to gauge things. Like you said, better safe than sorry. You don't want to change into gross, leftover clothing, haha.

• No, tons of people at my school wear jean like that including myself

• No one cares about what jeans you wear it's how you rock them.

• I think they're fine. I used to wear tighter ones when i was in high school and i never got in trouble.-.

• look fine to me..

• You can wear them if you want, that's your choice but I don't see nothing wrong with them though. It's not like they're skinny jeans :P

• Almost every girl at my school wears jeans that tight.

• They look fine

• there tight but not overly tight, you can see they have some give to them so I would think your okay, this opinion comes from a mom so take it for what its worth

• You can wear whateber you like. It's inly up to you. Just don't show up naked and traumatize people.

• Its alright. Even sexy. But not slutty. YOu go girl and ramp that jeans of yours!😉

• There is nothing wrong or "slutty" about these jeans. They're just regular skinny jeans. I have tons of pairs just like those. You shouldn't have any trouble.

• Nah, I don't think they're slutty or too tight.