rate me out of 10?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a goth so it's an automatic 10

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in love with your skin. lol

What Guys Said 6

• I have a hard time understanding what I think about your looks.
    Strangely cute?
    Weirdly attractive?
    Let me start by saying that I find the result very attractive, but I know that without all the get up, I wouldn't recognize you at all. It's almost impossible to judge your age on those pictures. You look a bit like an android. You could be 30 or 12. Also the fact that it looks so unnatural makes it hard to see the human behind the image and makes it too easy to objectify. So my monkey brain finds you sexually attractive while my rational brain knows you are 15yo and that makes me very uncomfortable.

• Bad girl X. X you could be somewhere between 7 and 9 without all that makeup. I can't really tell since i can't see your real face. But like this, you are a fucking 10/10!

• 7-8 it's all yours

• 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Someone kill me please

• O.00001/10

Not my type too

What Girls Said 7

• *smells fish*

Catfissshh.

• You have a very pretty face, nice features and nice make up, I also like your fashion style except for the piercings, they kind of take away a bit from your beauty.

• I'd go with 7 or 8 :)

• No way that you're 15, so i'm assuming another catfish on here but if not then you or whoever that is, is beautiful and has amazing eyes.

• defiantly me aha if i was going to catfish i'd pick someone more interesting than myself hehe & thank you

• minus the their*

• it's just very suspicious how many of this rate me threads pop up with young girls who registered that day and then post tons of pictures of themselves which are usually very beautiful. It's very obvious that many of them are just fake accounts, especially if you can find the pictures via google. you registered this week and made already multiple rate threads, I have absolutely no problem with that (couldn't care less), but it makes me suspicious when seeing it. if that's you then you don't seem to have a problem with posting pictures from you here, just post another one with holding a paper with your GAG user name on it. that will clear up any doubts ;)

• you are fine..

• Woah! I love your style

• Oh yea you do look strangely older for being 15 after I saw a close up picture of you. Freshmen and Sophmores usually have baby faces even some of the new Juniors that I know now (11th grade) look younger than you

• i just watch a lot of youtube vids on contouring mostly without all my make up i'm about 4 haha

• you are 5-6