I don't feel pretty enough?

It's because of my body. My boobs are small I wear a 38 C and I don't know if that is ok with someone that weights 145 pounds 5'5 ft tall. i want a Victoria's secret bra but they cost a lot and I heard they do the same as a regular push up bra, it's just a name brand and my mom claims "they push up and shows boobs" um that's the point she acts like I have big boob's but I don't. my butt Is small I been doing lunges for the last month for 10-20 minutes I stopped because I saw no results. i just want to look pretty like the rest of the girls

Most Helpful Guy

• There are different guys with different preferences and thats why you should stop thinking like that and move on forward. Unless you really want other guys to see you in a negative way. No one is perfect. For example a model with millions of fans can have hiv or get cold very often. Not that it happens very often but still. Go out and be youself. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who couldn't care less about the boobs. I'm one of them by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Own what you have.. someone along the way will appreciate it

What Guys Said 6

• first of all yer weight sounds pretty normal for yer height.

yer boob size's kinda slightly above average for yer age, yet not much... but definetely not small.

anyway judgi by yer profile pic... sure thing's u r pretty! so nothing to worry about :)

• You're small because you're a 38C? You're a size that is most guys' ideal.
    You're also at a height and weight that's most guys' ideal.
    And, guessing from how you already underestimated your chest size, I'm guessing your backside is probably fine as well.

• Your boobs are a perfect size.
    As for your butt, you can keep trying and do squats too.

• stop caring what other people think

worked for me

• You sound normal, matter of fact you seem like my type of girl

• Start loving yourself more by focusing on the great aspects of who you are as person. I used to struggle too. I started showing love for myself by taking better care of my mind, body and spirit. All else will fall in line in your life once you do this. It's not easy and it will take time but understand you are worth it.

What Girls Said 2

• You have average sized boobs.
    You are a great height and medium sized weight.

Continue to exercise and eat well, for an improve self esteem.
    Accept the things like your breasts size that you cannot change.
    You have to live the rest of your life in your body,
    So why not start accepting you now?

I bet you are a beautiful girl.
    But it's too bad that you do not see that.

What other girls are you comparing yourself to?
    "I just want to look pretty like the rest of the girls".
    If these are the women that are displayed in magazines even they don't look like those images they put out.
    They are airbrushed, photoshopped, make up enhanced and some even altered by surgery.

Get your hair styled.
    Wear flattering clothes.
    Those are the little things you can do that will help you feel better about yourself (along with your exercising and dieting).

Don't compare yourself to others, ever!
    Because you will always feel you fall short.
    That is the worse thing anybody can do.

• Of course you didn't see results, 10-20 minutes a day for a month is nothing if you don't change your diet and increase the intensity of the workout. There's nothing wrong with small boobs.