GUYS, do you like this haircut for girls?

This isn't a picture of me ;P I've just found it online... And I was wondering- I know the whole thing that girls with like a pixie cut, a lot of guys don't like it on girls... But this short haircut... Do you think this haircut is pretty/feminine? Would you be turned off if a girl had a haircut like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this hairstyle is good but I have seen even shorter hairstyles on women online, but coming to your question yes this hairstyle definitely looks feminine to me. I know a lot of men won't like this hairstyle and as such they don't like short hair on women, but not me, I am not like other men, I am exactly the opposite and it appeals to me if a woman has short hair, the shorter the hair a woman has the more it appeals to me, the more I find the woman attractive, and yes only short hairstyles "boy cut/pixie cut " hairstyles on women are appealing to me. I absolutely dislike long hair on women, dislike means absolute dislike for long hair, I have nothing against such women it's just that I dislike long hair on women that's all.

Hence I am not like other men as far as this thinking is concerned.

I'll give you two examples, see these two links.

www.short-haircut.com/.../...rt-pixie-haircuts.jpg

www.short-haircut.com/.../...e-cut-styles-2013.jpg

I find these hairstyles totally appealing. Here it is you have come across a man who totally finds short/boycut/pixie-cut hairstyles appealing, so I am an exception.

I would also like to thank you for posting this question.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• It depends on the girl really, but it is quite a common and nice haircut these days, very modern I think

• It can fit some girls very well but the number is very low. I suggest longer hair.

• That haircut < longer hair

• Asymmetrical is very in. I like short hair on girls.

• No, i hate short hair on girls

• Looks cute :) Very Demi Lovato ish

• Not many girls can pull it off.

• I think it's cute.

• some faces can pull it off and some not... depends in your face

• i prefer long and straight.

• Depends on the face shape.

• well it depends on the face type and body type, it must suit well

• yes thats style is very nice but i prefer it if it was even shorter than that like this

www.short-haircut.com/.../...ut-for-thick-hair.jpg

• No not a fan

• I do prefer long hair on girls, but short hair does suit some girls. So if it looks good on them then yeah.

• Not a fan of the asymmetric look.

• No. Looks butch.

What Girls Said 2

• 0|1
  • I knew a girl at school that wanted that hair cut and it looks good when she took selfies. But in real life it looked awkward, especially looking at it from different views. She complained how difficult it is to maintain... i dont recommend it