How do I look without make up?

not the best selfies & my hair is a mess bc i just blow dried it an threw it up.
but yeah my mum says i look sickly wihout make up what do you think?

how do i look without make up?

obvs i'm sporting some chapstick but i dont count that as makeup

fyi my nose ring is cute as fuck so your opinions on it are irrelevant

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Makeup or not, you're gorgeous. Very pale, but not sickly-pale. More like a porcelain doll, your skin is amazing. And I love your nose ring.

I have sleep disorders, and chronic pain, so I look like a walking corpse without makeup.

What Guys Said 26

• You have nice skin and a lot of colour

Your lucky your one of those that kinda has the natural make up look

• I concur. You are an attractive girl, more so without the makeup! I would just get rid of the septum piercing. It is unbecoming.

• Lose the nose piercing. Other than that you are very good looking girl. Even without makeup. The nose piercing makes you look trampy and guys want to go out with classy looking women.

• shit someone better tell my boyfriend!

• Well then he's a boy who's very committed works 13 hours a day and has been planning a future with me since we were 13 definitely only wants sex.

• Fine then. Have a great relationship I hope it works out. However if that relationship comes to an end or you have to get a real job in a professional environment, you will need to lose the nose ring. Such piercings are not considered professional attire. It may be fine to have a nose ring working at the gap, hot topic, or McDonalds, but not in an office setting. Anyway like what other people have said you are a good looking girl but the nose ring detracts.

• Not a fan of that nose thing, otherwise you look fine.

• Approximately 22 years old.

• Average. filler.

• Nah you're just pale, you look fine and beautiful. Smile more though.

• every girl looks better without make up

• If it wasn't for the nose ring, I'd say your pretty cute... as it is, the nose ring detracts.

• You mom needs glasses. Maybe she just means you're pale, because your skin looks good.

• I think you're gorgeous. I think you really don't need makeup at all.

• you look gorgeous, I like especially the first pic. very pretty and I like septum piercings on girls. no need for makeup, I think you look better than on your profile pic (even though I prefer the red hair)

• you're really beautiful with and without

• All i can see is the NOSE RING ! NOSE RING ! NOSE RING!

• Oh your mum doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. You have beautiful skin.

• You look beautiful.

• Your skin is flawless. You barley need make up. I actually like the septum piercing by the way

• Way better without... you dont need help to be pretty.

• looking great, you should try going natural more

• I've seen a lot of pics of you on here and I actually like these pics best. No makeup is a winner

• You look normal but that thing hanging down from ur nose looks like shit.

• Post ur pic with make up and we'll decide

• Look at my profile pic I guess

• Definitely u shouldn't be make up anymore and by the way ur nose piercing is so unlikable

• u look great really pretty face

• I think you look amazing!

• 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍

• You're definitely a cutie!

What Girls Said 15

• You look okay.

The make up only enhances your beauty.

• You don't need the make up though because you have very clear skin.

• You look fine without makeup

• you look nice...

Here's the thing... if on a normal basis you tend to wear a lot of makeup... and people around you always see you with makeup, then their opinion of you without it, is understandable if they say you look sickly as your mother says of you, or any other negative opinion, because they're used to seeing you with more colors on your face...

However, if someone else sees you, that doesn't see you often with makeup, or those who have never seen you at all, and see you for the first time and you're wearing no makeup, then to these people you'll look normal... pretty, nice, etc. cause they don't have something to compare you with.

• Super lush :) Pretty :)

• You have eyebrows! At least... Some girls don't have ones lol

• Wish I could look that pretty without make-up! :)

• Still beautiful.

• You're pretty.

You sort of remind me of Geena Davis.

• you look beautiful, but a beautiful smile to go with it would make it ten times better :)

• You're very pretty! You look so much like a friend of mine o:
    Oh and I actually dig your nose ring. :)

• ur skin is flawless. When I take off my makeup I look like I've tried every drug in the world.

• you're a bit pale, but i think you look great!

• You look good without makeup, but you're wrong about the nose ring. It doesn't look good.

• You look good. Most people look good without make up.

• i think you look good without makeup. one of the few who can pull it off :D