Why do people post about how bad they look, when they actually look quiet hot?

why is this narcissism encouraged?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder this as well. Most of them post half naked photos too. A girl yesterday did that with just her underwear. She had no bra on, all she did was blacken out her nipples. It's obvious she knew she looked fine with a photo like that. Most of the girls in the How Do I Look section know they look good. Someone who truly feels ugly won't post photos like that.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people (and I would venture a minority of them, but still...) may genuinely have very low self-esteem and an unrealistic and negative view of their bodies. I don't think you should immediately chalk it up to narcissism.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats nice... but then i'm amused you can post this and threads of this ilk, but i cannot, or you reckon a stranger always has to be nice, but thnks for the instruction mr. online psychiatrist and to @Bluemax too.

What Girls Said 3

• they want the attention and reassurance...

0|1
    0|0
  • -reassurance
    -fishing for compliments
    -clueless/brainless

And like @ihav2fart said "please don't be rude" I bet it's just stroking their ego.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey you read it, now rate it!

• Show All
    • that's nice... but then i like how i'm not supposed to be judgmental according to your phantom beliefs lololol.

• Well you ain't calling me anyone pussy with this question lol

• Cause there ain't nothing better than attention-whoring on a daily basis. I don't know why it is encouraged, though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Probably because most people won't go up to a hot girl and tell her she's hot since they are too nervous. As a result the hot girl starts to think she is ugly because no one approaches her (and an ugly girl thinks she's hot for the opposite reason).

0|0
    0|0
  • How ugly am I? Rate my ugliness from 1- 10. Please don't be rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because attractive people can feel unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attention whoring people are everywhere. Now rate my how Asian i look 1-10

0|0
    0|0
  • You win the best ever gag question award👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

0|0
    0|0